When did you know you were a bottom?

divorcedbottom

For me it was always my fantasy for a guy to fuck me. The first time it happened I was rock hard all the way through. When I tried to give it a go I couldnt get hard, when he positioned himself at my hole I was rock hard again. I think its clear that I am a bottom

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

When I was raped at 14 I loved it and never told anyone. I actually knew the guy and kept going back for more after the rape.

I started fingering my ass when I was in my teens and knew that I loved how it felt, but it wasn't until my late 20's that I was actually fucked for the first time. From that day on I was hooked, which is really a good thing since now I am not able to do anything but bottom due to erection problems because of heart meds. There is no greater feeling then a hard cock thrusting in and out of my ass and then filling me up with a hot load of cum.

When I was 4 or 5, I was playing doctor with a girl my age. We thought it would be fun to take my temperature with a cylindrical building block in my ass. It was a lot of fun for her, and me. It really turned me on to anal sex. Over the next few years, I tried other objects like brush handles, screwdriver handles, but my fave was the handle on the plunger. At age 10, my 16 yr old brother topped me and fucked me pretty regularly until he left for college. Then, at 14, I was topped by first man, my 30something soccer coach, who then introduced me to his friends.

The first time I had sex it was with an older guy and he wanted to fuck me so I agreed . He was great and talked me through getting fucked and to cum when being fucked. He fucked me regularly for about eight months. After that I was hooked on getting fucked. Never questioned it after that I liked to bottom.

I have still to determine if I am truly a bottom or if it is just a fantasy. I bottom for a guy quite some time ago at the time I somewhat enjoyed the experience but at the same time didn't. I found out later that he came in me. Since then I constantly think about laying back while looking up at a guy while he takes me and unloads in me.

I have been sticking things up my ass since I was about 13-14 a lot of candlesticks. When I denied it more and was with women I was always more subservient and fucking was not as interesting to me. It may have also been a resulting of having a 4.5" cock. I was finally fucked by a guy when 22 and have enjoyed it since and have bought some plugs and other toys to no more candlesticks or golfballs.

For me this was confusing. I knew by the time I was 10 that I liked putting stuff up my butt and the first gay man I was with (not including fellow kids I messed with) told me I was a bottom but I didn't agree. By college I was mostly a top as I got a reputation as such and had lots of boys wanting to get fucked. It wasn't until a few years later when discussing sex and stuff with a guy I just met that I finally understood that I was a bottom boy and have loved finally admitting it.

... It wasn't until a few years later when discussing sex and stuff with a guy I just met that I finally understood that I was a bottom boy and have loved finally admitting it.

What in the discussion convinced you to admit it? What changed your mind?