When did you know you were a bottom?

divorcedbottom

At the age of 14 I spent a long vacation in my step uncle's house and had to share the bedroom with my step cousin who is two years older than me. We played doctor games like showing each others cocks and balls, and that ended up with him entering my virgin ass with his huge dick. It was so painful, I had tears in my eyes and bleeded. He seeded me after a few thrusts, and from that moment he came back to use my ass as his cum dump at least once every night.

After overcoming the pain within some days I started to feel joy about the act.

After the vacation I felt something missing when I didn't get my ass fucked for a while.

I lived the life of a straight boy and man after that, but every now and then I found myself seeking for a cock to top me. A big cock like my step cousin's.

I was 9 when me and my older brother (12 at the time) started playing. We would take my dads straight magazines and act out the pictures. I was always the bitch. About two years after this started I was at a friends house and his uncle came to visit. We decided to stay in a tent in the backyard at his uncle's suggestion. It was a warm night and we ended up sleeping on top of our sleeping bags. His uncle was a marine and had a nice body. We settled for the night with my friend's uncl in the middle. I was drifting off to sleep when i felt a hand moving into my underwear. It was his uncle Jeremy's hand. I came too and he whispered to just relax. I then noticed a soft moan. I looked over and my friend was getting the same treatment except he was hard and enjoying the groping. I was not getting hard and Jeremy moved my hand to his cock. He was much larger than my brother. Before long I was between his legs sucking his cock with him telling me I was a "natural". After I don't know how long, he noticed i was soft. He asked if i liked him. I replied yes. He picked me up pulled me on top of him and my friend closer. We were all kissing, his cock was hard between us. He asked my friend, what do you think? My friend said yes. Jeremy then asked me if I wanted him to claim me. I must have looked confused and he asked if I wanted to have sex. I recall say I don't know. He said well lets try and we will see if you like it. I agreed and he proceed to help me gently on to his cock. He was an expert and it. talked me through it step by step. He started getting rougher and he moaned. He then relaxed and rolled me off. I know now he loaded my hole. After a short time he had my watch my friends and pointed things out. He fucked us both twice that night. The next morning he thanked us and told us we would be sore but it was normal and nothing to worry about. We spent the whole day with him. I went home. the next time me and my brother played I bottomed. This became more regular until he left for college.

I have never topped and likely never will. I enjoy bringing my tops pleasure and getting the loads, as many as I can get.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I first got fucked and cum loaded by my 13 y/o cousin when I was 11. I stayed at his house for 2 weeks during the summer and he fucked me 2 or 3 times every day during that period. I loved the feel of his cock in my ass and his cum in me. When I got home I started letting older boys fuck me. I asked them if they wanted to. In those days condoms were only to keep girls from getting knocked up so boys didn't need them. I got my first gang bang before I was 12 because I let 6 boys fuck me one right after the other in the woods after school. Once word got around I got loaded almost daily.

• Upvote 1

I was 11 the first time I took a cock in my ass. It was my 15 year old brother and one of his buddies that first really introduced me to it all. Fell in love with having cock up my ass and down my throat from the start. It wasnt til about a year later that I figured out I was vers.