Usuall a top but have been loving taking loads at work!

rawholefucker

I have been a top for most of my life, but this past year, I have been an insane bottom, taking cock when ever and where ever I can get it. My favorite thing to do is post a CL ad or get on A4A, and solicit tops to come to my work place. I have a private office that is perfect if my neighbors are out. Love to leave the outer door ajar and let them come in and find my ass in the air, waiting to take their loads.

I also have an upstairs storage area that only I have the key for that I put my ass up in and wait for tops to come seed my cum slut ass.

Since last summer, I have had about 75 tops come in a fill me up. I have a regular bud that comes in and uses my ass and once in a while he finds a bud to bring too - SO HOT.

I can't wait to get back to work next month (I am off right now as I teach adults) and get some hot jock cock in my cum hole.

Multi-story car park close to work is handy for BBRT and Scruff hook-ups during the day. I arrange to meet guy I'm meeting to take the lift (elevator) to top floor. It is rare for the upper levels to be used for parking except when there is a big event on at the near by football stadium. His instructions are to then enter stairwell and proceed up one more level. The door to the roof is usually locked but the landing provides ample space to get comfortable and fuck. I would be easy to hear if someone entered the stairwell to climb to the upper levels and we'd have plenty of time to tidy-up and exit back to the top car park level if necessary. To minimise attracting management to this convenient spot I keep it tidy and never discard any litter. On closer inspection I suppose the cum stains on the wall and floor might cause someone to monitor the area more closely but the lighting is low and it isn't really obvious.

I've never been interrupted by someone entering the stairwell to climb the stairs and would be easy to hear someone enter the stairwell and we'd have plenty of time to someone entered the stairwell to the upper levels it work be easy up the stairwell (not that it has happened)