Is it really wrong to want to get breed while drunk?

scttchaser

Well, I think you have to look at it from his side... if you're sober, you've made a sober decision - if you're drunk, you may "change your mind" about it, and could claim rape. I don't judge, so I don't think it's wrong to want it when drunk, but it's better to want it when sober! :)

Being drunk is temporary and mind altering. Being pozzed is permanent and mind expanding. The decision to be bred should be one a drunk can live with once he sobers up again. Your gifter sounds more sane and stable and able to live with HIV than you do. It is not wrong to want to be bred when drunk as long as one wants to be bred when sober. One will not be able to stay drunk.

• 2 weeks later...

i never had a problem with booze... i also like to drink once in a while and some of the best sex happened when i was tipsy... what matters is as long as you are aware of whats going on and as long as you are sure you want to do what you're doing... when under the influence you may regret certain things afterward and thats why its dangerous... i always manage to fun with or without...

I'll just share my experiences..I did get together when I first started barebacking with someone who was poz and not on meds. I actually regret it. Not because he wasn't a nice guy or anything but just the way it happened. I did not get it from him but I shouldn't have been drunk off my ass laying there taking his raw cock. That is probably what led me to not want to play with anyone poz for quite some time after. Wasn't really fair to him but live and learn and experiment happens when you're young and bareback.

I'd say it's better to do it when you know you are ready. Has much more meaning. But everyone's different. I'm not against sex while being a little drunk or really drunk in any way whatsoever. Just for guys who are uncertain about barebacking and looking to get drunk and get barebacked to convince themselves..I'd be cautious of that.

• 4 weeks later...