How have you changed sexually in the last year?

rawTOP

How have you changed sexually in the past year?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. How have you changed sexually in the past year?

• Went from bottom or vers to mostly top
    • Went from top or vers to mostly bottom
    • Went from mostly top to mostly vers
    • Went from mostly bottom to mostly vers
    • Have gotten more piggy
    • Have gotten more anal
    • Have gotten less anal
    • Have gotten more oral
    • Have gotten more into fetish
    • Have stayed the same

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep piggyer than ever here,I've gotten to a point if a cock is out and needs attention Im on it and working even harder to pleasure whomever is around,my cock is always hard but as a servant of pleasure the cock of the top always cums first,cock and the load have become an obsession for me.

Guest Boxir55

I have taken more loads in the past year, really just because most of the guys I've hooked up with have been versatile, including one guy in particular whom i have seen a lot of.

Where's the "I haven't really changed" option?

The thing is: of course the sex I have in a year differs from the one before. Different opportunities lead to different outcomes. But my tastes haven't really changed over the last 10 years or so.

I'm a top. Just the way God made me. And, yes, that means anal.

I've always been adventurous, so from time to time I have extravagant daring sex. But I never mistake the garnish for the main protein of the meal. Overly fetishistic sex leaves me cold.

I do enjoy piss and the smell of a real man, just as I did when I was 23. But again, it's still the whole man that interests me, my focus hasn't shifted.

• Administrators

Admin Note: I realized the poll was flawed, so I've changed it. That means you'll have to vote again. Sorry about that.

What does pig mean?

Pig means you do stuff sexually that other people think is extreme or icky.

to me being a pig means making the rest of the world go away.

by that i mean able to give yourself fully to the pleasures being given and taken in the moment without worrying about the repurcussions or what anyone else might think afterward.

it's about finding your true inner self and giving it to the man/men you're having sex with, ununhibited and free. nothing else matters, nothing else exists except the intimacy and communication.

and it's about growing into that true self. you discover that something gives you pleasure, and you accept it, embrace it and find out more.

and then you do it again, and you do more, because it just feels so fukkin good.

to me being a pig means making the rest of the world go away.

by that i mean able to give yourself fully to the pleasures being given and taken in the moment without worrying about the repercussions or what anyone else might think afterward.

it's about finding your true inner self and giving it to the man/men you're having sex with, uninhibited and free. nothing else matters, nothing else exists except the intimacy and communication.

and it's about growing into that true self. you discover that something gives you pleasure, and you accept it, embrace it and find out more.

and then you do it again, and you do more, because it just feels so fukkin good.

Thank you so much for those words of truth. I only wish I had been ready to read them oh say 30 years ago, give or take a decade or 2.

I live in Hollywood, CA now, but grew up in TX. There it was all about macho, playing sports, being an alpha, not being weak. By not demonstrating those attributes, not only was one considered weak, but also he was ostracized from the people and groups He previously associated with. That would be me. Luckily I grew up in the parks. It was a little more forgiving there. Though I was the one gettin sucked off. So I've carried the need to be a macho, alpha, strong man around with me for a LONG time. JEEZUS FUK it's a burden and it's damn limiting too.

Separate and apart from the mind game side of things, I have my own physical challenges. I am 6'3" and as it turns out am pretty well hung. That often allows me the oportunity to be advised by guys that they can't see themselves playing with me because I'm "intimidating".

I could argue, but well, OK they're right. FUK I've had corporate trainers tell me in front of classrooms full of execs that they are intimidated by me. All of that just reinforces the role I end up with in sex. Once a guy sees ME. I can easily see in their eyes that I'm gonna be toppin. Now don't get me wrong. I would never complain about any of that. Well maybe my felt need to maintain that perception among even my closest friends & fukbudz. But that is truly my problem.

So to the point and your words of wisdom. Only recently have I started coming out yet again, this time allowing myself to be vulnerable with some of those that think they really know me, letting them experience me in a totally different role. The usual response is that they think I want them to be a top. FUK, who needs a label? I don't want them to 'be' anything other than themselves. The interesting thing is that I always thought I would feel uncomfortable allowing others to see another side of me. Though it still isn't a walk in the park for me, when I fully engage in servicing someone that thinks they know me, it turns out that I am not the problem, they are. I'm doing a lot more work. I have to let them feel the kinda servicing job I can do, but I also make sure that they feel no pressure to act in any role other than to try to allow themselves to enjoy the experience. A challenge for sure. So einathens I hope your words are widely distributed and adopted. I know that I try to take them to heart all the time. Doing so allows me to surprisingly feel better about myself. And getting lost in the moment is a truly exquisite feeling.

I guess what I've been trying to say through all of the words is that during the last year my changes don't fit so neatly in the choices presented. What I believe has happened is that I've become more accepting of all of me. It feels so much better than accepting bits and pieces and glossing over the things that don't seem to fit.

Unfortunately being my own limiting factor I always worried that I wouldn't know how to relate to the other guy after I played service pig for him. The reality is that the other guy usually doesn't know how to act or what to say to me. To brag a little, there have been those that afterward have shown their own vulnerability and confided that they feel they need to up their game now when they service me. FUCK YESSSSS. What a nice compliment. It is times like that when both men entirely let down their guard and allow lust and instinct, but more importantly pleasure and enjoyment to guide them that seems to lead in the best cases to an even deeper friend / fuckbudship.

Definitely more piggy........ have always been into rimming, started barefucking about 5 years ago, now a full bottom pig and have gotten into fisting, toys, heavy ass play and watersports.......

If it's counting the beggining of this year quite drastically.

Went on a sex drought last year until new years eve played with a guy at a hotel..drunken hotel sex..pa sex. That was how this year started.

After moving into an apartment closer into town I went wild. Had 7 or so loads a NIGHT, had bunch of guys over breeding me, going to clubs more often, and just finding new sex hook ups. It started to get slower before I became poz in march and after becoming poz sex has been very rare. Yeah I've hooked up a few times since then but not nearly like I was back then.

And I have topped a lot more lately. Topped guys in book stores, hook ups, but mostly condoms unfortunately, some raw toppings and breedings. Which were really fucking hot. But just looking forward to something more right now. But definitely more verse then I ever was.