Rimming: giving and receiving

mike258

Me and a friend have had a few fuck sessions lately and they have been pretty awesome. The last time we fooled around, he mentioned wanting to rim me. Since I've never had anybody, male or female, lick my ass, I was kind of taken aback. He said I seem like I'd be into it. Aside from sticking my dick in his hole, I do like thumping it and spitting in it beforehand, just to get a reaction. But I never thought about eating his ass out, or vice versa. I figure if he wants to do it, I don't mind trying it, but is this something bottoms normally like to do to their (mostly) straight tops?

Go for it!

I love to have my ass eaten before I get fucked. It helps to relax my hole, and it feels awesome!

Eating a clean hole is great also. The scent and taste along with the feeling of his tight hole around my tongue is indescribable. It is also a turn on to think about the other tongues and dicks that have been right there.

At the very least, let him do it to you.

Guest diapbttmboi

Getting my ass eaten out is almost as pleasurable as getting a really good cock in there. Amazing and I can have it done for hours.

• Administrators

I love rimming a bottom's hole - it gets me hard faster than anything else (assuming the guy has a nice ass). Some bottoms really seem to love it. Others are indifferent.

I've been rimmed on occasion and honestly don't find it all that great. Maybe the guys who've rimmed me don't understand how to do it or maybe it's just something about my ass. Who knows...

I agree. I almost always rim a hole before breeding it. Nothing gets me more excited. And it gives me a sense of how tight the bottom is. I especially love if the bottom has already been bred and I can smell and taste another mans cum before adding my DNA to the mix

Guest slobbvers
Just a word of advice: always make sure the hole is clean and recently showered. I got a really nasty shigella infection a couple months ago from rimming a guy a the baths before I fucked him.

Yep. Gotta be a clean ass. If it smells funky I'm not going to rim. More'n likely not going to fuck, either.

My favorite tops are the ones that "lick it and stick it." LOVE having my ass eaten... really gets my hole to open up and relax... perfect beginning to a hard core pounding.