Rimming: giving and receiving

mike258

I have many tops rim me. They say it really turns them on. It does me too. Of course since I am going to get fucked it will be as clean as a whistle. Once a had a guy who was an expert at rimming. He did a great job and then all of a sudden wow his bare dick was in there. I think he pumped a huge amount he was excited.

I'm a bottom and i'm pretty obsessed with assholes. I love having mine eaten and I could certainly eat a tasty hole out for hours!

I'm with samshadowxxx, love to get my ass eaten before its pummeled and I also can spend hours eating a hot ass myself. ONLY clean though, I finger it before I lick it to make sure I wont get anything nasty while my face is burred in it.

I'm a bottom and I love getting my ass fucked the most, but I also love to suck cock a lot. When I suck a guys cock, I always suck on his ball sack too. When I'm sucking on his balls, I always work my way to his ass and try to stick my tongue in him. Lots of times my top will push my head back to his cock and tell me not to touch his ass again, but sometimes he won't resist and lets me tongue and rim his ass for a long time. They usually moan and tell me to keep doing it. These guys seem to fuck me harder and longer after I rim them, I think they want to prove to themselves that they are still tops and fuck the hell out of me.

I'm versatile, I love to get rimmed and to rim a clean hole. I try to make sure they know that rimming is just foreplay, if you want to stick your tongue in my hole or get mine stuck in your, at least one of us will get fucked. Rimming is great but not great enough to be the main event.

Guest slobbvers
I'm versatile, I love to get rimmed and to rim a clean hole. I try to make sure they know that rimming is just foreplay, if you want to stick your tongue in my hole or get mine stuck in your, at least one of us will get fucked. Rimming is great but not great enough to be the main event.

Agreed. I believe that rimming is an appetizer to the main course of fucking.

I dunno... one of the best fucks I ever had wasn't a fuck at all, "just" 69 rimming ending up with each of us spontaneously cumming over the other's chest.

On "TOP" 90 percent of the time but love eating ass almost as much as having some pig face way up my hole.like tongue so far up my hole I start PISSING all over the MAN eating my hole

Had a horny mate come over to mine last evening...he is Brazilian and has the most amazing hairy arse...I love rimming and tonguing his hole...he sat on my cock after my tongue had opened him up and he shot his cum into my mouth as I shot up him...any of his cum that didnt land in my mouth he wiped up with his fingers and fed it to me...love the taste of his hole and cum!

A few years ago I hooked up with a guy who told me (during the pre-hook-up email conversation) that he wasn't into being rimmed when I listed it as one of the things I enjoy doing.

After sucking his cock, nuts and feet, he volunteered giving a try at rimming. His reasoning was that 'when others had rimmed him, it was too rough', but I had proved my oral skills and he said that I 'had a very soft mouth/tongue' (he was also worried that foot worship would make him too ticklish, but really enjoyed the licking and sucking)

Moral of the story: for him at least, the worry of roughness and/or teeth was a bad experience that had turned him off in the past. A long, wet, soft tongue session on his hole earned me his praise as 'the best thing he had ever experienced'.

Well, I tried this last night with my buddy and wow, it was pretty fucking great. I'm usually pretty quick during sex, unless I'm calling him just talking dirty, but he went slow and gentle and I couldn't help myself. I was moaning kind of loudly I wanted to stroke my dick so bad but I was afraid I was going to come too soon. I got rock hard from it. I also saw what HotSeed was talking about, because I went into fucking beast mode on this dude afterward. Normally I wouldn't care about his moaning and groaning, but I actually asked him "too much?" last night and he just said "fuck no, keep going man" so I figured he was alright. Like I said, it's not that simple with girls. Girls have to be either kind of slutty or drunk to do a lot of kinky shit. Me and this guy had two beers and chips and salsa at a Mexican restaurant and he was down to let me do whatever I wanted to him.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Mike258 sounds like a great time. Multi dimensional sex play is, well, delicious... Some women are as up for that as men are so I caution painting all women with the same brush...

Guest JizzDumpWI
I love eating ass. I have done it for hours with enhancements! I was called "tongue" by one top...that's all, that was my name Tongue! LOL!

Hey bobbie... Perhaps you might consider adopting that as your screenname here??