Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

2 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I'd be in the abortion clinic every 8 months. 😉 Then start over again.

Same here. I’d be getting knocked up by a new unknown man every few months or so, abort, opening my legs / pussy for another anon seeding, rinse and repeat.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

When I fuck I do think of pregnation. It just feels natural - I know it's a guy, but basically I am tricking my dick into thinking you have a pussy so he deposits into you. You hold it in you like a good boy anyway so it's similar. I always cum harder if he whispers 'knock me up' - but many guys even find hearing it called a 'cunt' is a turn off. Especially if I am hungover and lying on him, grinding it up into him as painfully as I can, I do usually whisper in his ear that I am going to knock him up and that he is a faggot cum dump. Feeling the heat and sweat and him being vulnerable, whimpering to the anal abuse drives me wild

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 7/7/2021 at 8:39 AM, RandyCubby said:

I'd be in the abortion clinic every 8 months. 😉 Then start over again.

Late abortions are rough and probably too complex for the average clinic. Five months seems like a good balance between being noticeably pregnant and reasonably convenient disposal.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 7/30/2013 at 1:05 AM, aces8s said:

Hi everyone. I'm a top and I've chatted and actually role-played with a coupe of guys about getting them pregnant and we really got off. Much like the bug chasing fantasies here, we really got off on the idea of them opening their bodies to me and taking my DNA, but the idea of getting a big pregnant belly and swollen breasts full of milk. We talked about my sperm and getting fertilized and me owning their body, claiming it for mine, etc. Actually having a baby, parenthood etc didn't' come into play but just the act of being impregnated and being pregnant. Is this fantasy common? Does anybody want to share their thoughts, fantasies, etc on the subject of either becoming pregnant as a man or getting another man pregnant? Thanks in advance for sharing and for posting all the dirty things i jack off to on this site. Keep it coming.

I have this fantasy often. Part if my bugchasing and desire to become poz are partially wrapped up in this desire. 

I have more recently become interested in impregnating a transman, what you describe here sounds alot like what goes through my head. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/12/2021 at 6:38 AM, RandyCubby said:

Perfect, then. That'd be... 2.5 abortions a year! [EG] "Father unknown."

This seems a reasonable breeding rate.

Would you wish for early DNA testing so you'd know which of the tops/potential fathers had the strongest sperm? Maybe decide to carry some of the babies to term if you're really into the father?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The top I had for the longest time used to say he'd fuck me until I got pregnant, we would talk about sharing DNA and him being apart of me forever. Kind of wrote a story based on this experience but with HIV instead of pregnancy. It got us both off almost Everytime.

• Like 2

Yes! Glad I finally found this thread! 

Would love to be pregnant--imagine myself getting knocked up, belly and pecs swelling, hips widening, body swelling, then belly dropping as my poz baby is coming to term. Not sure how to give birth yet, except emptying my balls into a fertile, willing bottom . . .  

• Like 2

On 7/29/2013 at 11:05 PM, aces8s said:

Hi everyone. I'm a top and I've chatted and actually role-played with a coupe of guys about getting them pregnant and we really got off. Much like the bug chasing fantasies here, we really got off on the idea of them opening their bodies to me and taking my DNA, but the idea of getting a big pregnant belly and swollen breasts full of milk. We talked about my sperm and getting fertilized and me owning their body, claiming it for mine, etc. Actually having a baby, parenthood etc didn't' come into play but just the act of being impregnated and being pregnant. Is this fantasy common? Does anybody want to share their thoughts, fantasies, etc on the subject of either becoming pregnant as a man or getting another man pregnant? Thanks in advance for sharing and for posting all the dirty things i jack off to on this site. Keep it coming.

For me, there is no fantasy about becoming pregnant like a woman at all with all that goes with it such as a swelling belly and breasts growing with milk, etc.  It is a bit perplexing for me to do so or have those thoughts as I'm a man and am attracted to men and all that a man's body is and provides.  Why would I want to have any female element involved when I'm 100% homosexual?  

My fantasy or take on pregnancy is different.  I love the idea of getting "pregnant" by taking a man's seed and his DNA which I like to think is absorbed into me forever.  He owns me.  His seed can transform me as well.  That goes one step further should his seed be poz.  It is a bonding of men through seed that is at issue here that is fantasy grounded in reality via semen transfer.

It get's me beyond hot thinking about this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Menbendovr said:

For me, there is no fantasy about becoming pregnant like a woman at all with all that goes with it such as a swelling belly and breasts growing with milk, etc.  It is a bit perplexing for me to do so or have those thoughts as I'm a man and am attracted to men and all that a man's body is and provides.  Why would I want to have any female element involved when I'm 100% homosexual?  

My fantasy or take on pregnancy is different.  I love the idea of getting "pregnant" by taking a man's seed and his DNA which I like to think is absorbed into me forever.  He owns me.  His seed can transform me as well.  That goes one step further should his seed be poz.  It is a bonding of men through seed that is at issue here that is fantasy grounded in reality via semen transfer.

It get's me beyond hot thinking about this.

I could see that, but I am not thinking about being pregnant "like a woman" really, but more about serving an Alpha Top so well that I bear His offspring for Him.  Still a man, but being pregnant and swelling FOR HIM, so He can procreate.  Give birth, and I am still a man, ready for the next one.

5 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I could see that, but I am not thinking about being pregnant "like a woman" really, but more about serving an Alpha Top so well that I bear His offspring for Him.  Still a man, but being pregnant and swelling FOR HIM, so He can procreate.  Give birth, and I am still a man, ready for the next one.

Interesting take on this.  I see where you are coming from and it is a bit more like how I was fantasizing about it.

• Like 1