Stupid Profile Statements

rcc226

Guest JizzDumpWI
I find really long profiles to be a total turnoff. I'm willing to invest about 15 to 20 seconds. I figure most guys are the same.

Hmmm, makes me think sex from a guy with that mindset might be equally brief...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My least favorite ones are those profiles where every stat is "ask me" and they either have no pic or the 1 they have is locked. I am generally going to blow right past that guy (at least meet me half way for goodness sake).

I always get a kick out of the ones where they have said they only want a certain ethnicity always seem to include the statement "I'm not racist but ..."

To revisit my comment about long-winded profiles, I stand by it when it comes to hook-ups. I can judge if i want to have sex with you if the pics are recent and you state what you're into. Now if the profile is to meet a guy for a date - not just sex, then I'm willing to invest more than 20 seconds. ;) But if I have keep scrolling down to read paragraph after paragraph, I start to think you are a megalomaniac.

I may be losing patience with the whole online thing. I like the bars and sex parties because you get to inspect what you're buying and toss it right back for someone else to catch. And the choice is more limited. I think having so many guys to choose from online makes guys even choosier and encourages time wasting.

One thing with online statements that does make me chuckle: when guys write something like "if we are not fucking after 5 exchanges, then we are not fucking". I'm not that abrupt but I understand this way of thinking. If we are not going to be fucking in the next 2 hours, the chance of us fucking goes down exponentially.

roughly on topic:

-ads without photos-

-invites to cam w/o a cam

-absolute lack of info (not even the kind conveyed by ticking a box)

I usually respond;

If U Got No Pic- U Gets No Dick

No Cam? No Ma'am

Lack of Information Equals No Penetration

*based on the theory

that even the dimmest person

can remember/learn something

if it is short and rhymes.

Guest JizzDumpWI
One thing with online statements that does make me chuckle: when guys write something like "if we are not fucking after 5 exchanges, then we are not fucking". I'm not that abrupt but I understand this way of thinking. If we are not going to be fucking in the next 2 hours, the chance of us fucking goes down exponentially.

So very true... I've gotten to the point with some guys (either I've given my address and phone; or they seem to be about to give me theirs) where is seems IT is going to happen; and suddenly they start asking for more pictures... Yeah, that's a sure sign no fucking is going to happen... I used to just stop responding; but after a number of those; I've taken to blocking them.

Guest JizzDumpWI
My least favorite ones are those profiles where every stat is "ask me" and they either have no pic or the 1 they have is locked. I am generally going to blow right past that guy (at least meet me half way for goodness sake).

I always get a kick out of the ones where they have said they only want a certain ethnicity always seem to include the statement "I'm not racist but ..."

Oh that is an oldie but goodie isn't it? Might as well read "I don't have an asshole, but I am one..." :rolleyes:

VGL...usually only in your mind. Besides, I'm more interested in your cock and hole. As long as they function, we'll get along fine.

Into safe only...on bbrt??? Really!!!

Everything marked "ask me", means you are too lazy to fill out your profile. Next.

I may be losing patience with the whole online thing. I like the bars and sex parties because you get to inspect what you're buying and toss it right back for someone else to catch. And the choice is more limited. I think having so many guys to choose from online makes guys even choosier and encourages time wasting.

There's no "may be" about it in my case. I really wish we could go back to the days when the primary place to hook up was the bar. I notice my own bad habits quite a bit. Part of the problem is I tend to cruise with one hand on the keyboard, which means if I'm not disciplined about it, I'll shoot and then lose interest in hooking up. You can't really do that if you're cruising in person.

Yeah, it's a good rule. Part of the problem is that the online experience encourages you to stay on just a few minutes more, even if you have something all set up. The perfect man might log on in the next five minutes! Part of the problem is that you might end up working to set things up with two or three guys in parallel, because you don't know if the one you're emailing with now will actually follow through. Cruising in person fixes both of those problems.

Of course, the bars had kinda similar thing going on back in the day. Almost no-one ever hooked up and left the bar before about 10 or 11 (although once or twice I did leave with someone, have sex, and then go back to cruise some more), because not everyone had arrived yet and you wanted to see all of your choices. On the other hand, everyone knew the bar was closing at 2 AM. This usually led to a game of musical tricks playing out around midnight...if you missed out by 1 AM, you probably weren't getting laid that night (unless you hit the bath).

And then there are the tweakers, who'll happily email back and forth with you for hours upon hours at a time if you let them.

VGL...usually only in your mind. Besides, I'm more interested in your cock and hole. As long as they function, we'll get along fine.

Into safe only...on bbrt??? Really!!!

Everything marked "ask me", means you are too lazy to fill out your profile. Next.

I've usually got pretty much the same attitude as this. I do kinda wonder sometimes how open I should be about how much I fuck around and what broad standards I have in men. Do you suppose that if you come across as too slutty you might be scary away some potential tricks?

Guest JizzDumpWI
Do you suppose that if you come across as too slutty you might be scary away some potential tricks?

An excellent point. I'm sure it does scare away some tricks who are cruising to get laid, but don't want to accept the essential sluttiness of that quest. And so when they read a post where they deem the guy "slutty" they move on. It is a shame, but true.

Then too, that evaluation is as different as there are readers of posts. It doesn't seem to make much sense to be concerned about that.

Agree, back when bars or baths (or parks at times) was how we hooked up; the evaluation was based on 1 out of 1 (typically) and it was a boolean decision.

Guest JizzDumpWI

My bbrt profile reads: "Nice sexually adventurous guy; excellent oral skills, always swallow. Never say no to getting a BJ either. I am at the Bottom end of Vers. Only ever do skin on skin bare cum receiving or shooting. No condoms, not ever; not in me, not on me. All loads accepted. Enjoy all sorts of men; not restricted to “a type”. On a PrEP regimen now. Ask me if you're not sure what that is. "

Too slutty?