Seeing Your BF Have Sex With Someone Else - Turn On Or Threatening?

rawTOP

How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?

• Love seeing my boyfriend have sex with other guys - total turn on
    • He can have sex with other guys, but I don't want to see it in action
    • Relationships should start with monogamy, but then it's OK to open things up a bit
    • I want my boyfriend to be monogamous
    • Boyfriend? I can't be bothered...

Guest Deviant_Angel
I loved watching my ex take cock. we only had a few 3somes but it was very intense seeing a guy fuck him and the look on my ex's face..plus if it was raw, I loved using it as lube to go at the ex for sloppy seconds

I agree... cum from another stud in my boy's hole is the best lube!

• 2 months later...

I met the guy I'm current dating through bbrt at a sex party he hosted... so we've had an open relationship from the beginning. There are some differences, but we both enjoy having sex with guys together. He is more averse to outside play (me fucking around) if he's aware of it happening. It's not a problem so long as its discreet and I'm home at bedtime.

Nothing like guiding my mans cock into another guys hole or helping hold his legs whie he gets pounded. I find it so hot to watch him with someone else, and jump in to suck cock or rim an as while its getting pounded. Sharing playtime, and sometimes playing apart from each other is one the things that has helped us stay together for almost 14 years. Variety truly is the spice of life!

I've been with bf for 10+ years now and we started off as monogamous. We then joined hook-up sites and started having guys over for threeways and, in the last few years, started fucking other guys without the annoyance of condoms. More recently, I've discovered that I'm a real voyeur. I love my partner and I to arrange for anonymous guys to come over and fuck him in a separate room to me. When i hear the action getting going, I creep out of my room and perv at what's going on through a crack in the door - all without the other guy knowing. Nothing hotter than seeing my bf getting high on poppers whilst some stranger bangs a load into him. Sometimes, we'll arrange for a number of guys to come over and unload in him then, when they're gone, I'll enter his room and give him a final lot of cum. Hot as fuck!

• 2 months later...
I don't have a BF. Don't want one either. BUT if I DID I would whore his ass out day and nite to other BB Breeding TOPS such as myself and ask that the TOPS donate one dollar for every load they pump in his fuckhole. Then give him 1/2 the money and I keep the rest for beer and other supplies.

Oh hell yeah! I'd love a boyfriend who whored me out for $1 a pop. :P

Since you specified BF, I've only dated 3 guys. The first was completely monogamous,, only lasted a few weeks, both of us were tops. 2nd we would have played with others, but we just never got around to it, dated 3 years. 3rd I met at adult drive in, and yes we did 3somes,and 4somes a few times because he liked to top sometimes, and I just couldnt take it. Was fun watching him fuck another guy a real turn on. Dated 3 years.