Seeing Your BF Have Sex With Someone Else - Turn On Or Threatening?

rawTOP

How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?

• Love seeing my boyfriend have sex with other guys - total turn on
    • He can have sex with other guys, but I don't want to see it in action
    • Relationships should start with monogamy, but then it's OK to open things up a bit
    • I want my boyfriend to be monogamous
    • Boyfriend? I can't be bothered...

If i had a bf i would love him to be an insatiable bottom. I would set gangbangs to watch him servicing cock after cock. It really is a turn on for me.

God bless you and all of the others who would enjoy pimping out their fuckhole boyfriends. :2thumbs:

Don't have a BF currently, but in the past I have insisted on whoring out their holes and have hosted gangbangs on them. Total turn on making my Boy prove to me what a whore he will be for me and then playing in his cum-dripping hole afterward. Then breed him and make him mine again.

Don't have a BF currently, but in the past I have insisted on whoring out their holes and have hosted gangbangs on them. Total turn on making my Boy prove to me what a whore he will be for me and then playing in his cum-dripping hole afterward. Then breed him and make him mine again.

Would love to find a BF like you freakycumpig, who would get pleasure out of whoring me out.

As a top, I absolutely LOVE watching a bottom get used by another top(s). I've had fuck buddies that I've whored out to random guys online but I would never do that with someone I'm emotionally involved with. Based on the men I'm easily able to attract, I conclude that I must be good looking but I'm still very jealous and insecure and that shit wouldn't fly with me, LoL. No way!!

Oddly enough, I am the biggest cheater. I'll swear fidelity and monogamy, all day long, but the minute that vodka hits my bloodstream, I'll shove my dick into anything that moves and then deny it until the very end. What's mine is mine, and I'm not sharing it. I know that what I do with my dick means NOTHING to me, so I know my feelings would remain intact for my boyfriend. Sex is 100% disposable for ME, but I can't know for sure that the guy I'm with feels that way, so I take no chances.

For the record, I've been single for a little over three years.

Edited by Caliber26
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I love to watch my husband topping other dudes. He likes to watch me take cock even more. We were at the baths this weekend. He had my ass in a sling and was lining up guys to fuck and breed me.

• Upvote 3

I've been in an open relationship for the better part of a year. Just recently took my bf to a bb sex party. It was not an issue at all. I was neither turned on nor threatened. We were laughing about it during the party. I did notice that he was keen to tell me what he saw me do, while I was not really paying attention to what he did!

I do think it worked because we both had our share of fun. Oddly enough, I still believe in don't ask don't tell. If I reported on every load I took and he did the same, there would be a lot more tension in the relationship. Just do what you gotta do and spare me the details. I know you're a pig!

My bf prefers to secretly listen to guys fuck my bare hole from the room next to my bedroom. Doesn't watch. Just listens. Gets him off like no other.

Do the fuckers know he's listening? And do they know you two are bfs?

Do the fuckers know he's listening? And do they know you two are bfs?

Nah, they dont know i have a bf. unless they ask, then ill be honest. however i will tell them hes on a trip out of town or at a friends house party. And they definetly have no idea he's in the room next door. Heh.

• 3 years later...

Would LOVE to have a slutty BF who took as many loads as possible up his ass every day, then would let me suck them out of his fuck hole & feed it back to him.  Would also be hot to use anonymous loads as lube to fuck him.

I would also love to see him getting fucked by guy after guy - taking loads all the time and begging for more!!

• Upvote 3