Seeing Your BF Have Sex With Someone Else - Turn On Or Threatening?

rawTOP

How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?

• Love seeing my boyfriend have sex with other guys - total turn on
    • He can have sex with other guys, but I don't want to see it in action
    • Relationships should start with monogamy, but then it's OK to open things up a bit
    • I want my boyfriend to be monogamous
    • Boyfriend? I can't be bothered...

I don't have a BF. Don't want one either. BUT if I DID I would whore his ass out day and nite to other BB Breeding TOPS such as myself and ask that the TOPS donate one dollar for every load they pump in his fuckhole. Then give him 1/2 the money and I keep the rest for beer and other supplies.

Umm, can I apply for that position as a non-boyfriend? What's a title anyway. :-D

I've been in a relationship for almost 3 years now. I've always loved the idea of group sex and the idea of my boyfriend sharing my hole with other guys but I didn't suggest it in the beginning because I didn't know how he'd react.

Well, we've been talking about it off and on, and just recently he told me that he'd be really into having another guy over to share my hole with! The fact that he wants to do one of my fantasies is awesome.

So in short, yes it would turn me on and more so because I now know that it would turn my boyfriend on too.

• 6 months later...

I had a bf who had a pretty low sex drive. I found sex elsewhere fairly regularly, and he was good with that. One time I was chatting with another guy online who let is slip that he had been to see my bf and they had had sex (he didn't know about our relationship.) I thought I would be jealous, but it really turned me on. I wished I had seen them together. One of my current buddies has talked about watching another guy fuck me. He wants it bad, and so do I.

If I had a bf, I'd make it a rule of our relationship that I'd only fuck him if he's dripping someone else's load from his sloppy cunt. As a good boy he'll go and get flicked or have random guys come and service him. As a bad boy I'll just pimp him out anyway!

I've been in a long-term relationship now for 28 years with the same guy. We don't have sex anymore (for various reasons), but I know he fucks around a little on the side (so do I). As long as I don't know about it for definite, I'm OK with that. I just don't want to know about it. I have had threesomes with him during the sexy days, but was always pretty anti the idea, and prefer to have threesomes with guys I don't know - it's just me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Deviant_Angel

Have been in a relationship for 10+ years too. It started off monogamous but has since progressed to being totally sexually open and love pushing each other to expand our limits and experience new things. We've found that watching each other get fucked by other guys is a big turn on... I'll invite guys over to tag him with or just fuck him while I watch and vice-versa. Love having my hole used by guys he wants to see use my hole, even if I'm not attracted to them I get turned on by this. I never get jealous having him with other guys, tho I think he may be a little more possessive/protective of me, but I'm ok with that. After all, not every one feels the same way and this arrangement would certainly never work for all couples. I would never suggest couples do this if there would be jealousy or other destructive feelings involved, tho I have noticed almost all other gay couples I know who have been together more than a cpl years are sexually open to some degree. Go with what feels right for your relationship at the time and remember than monogamy isn't what's important to fidelity... honesty and trust = fidelity.