Seeing Your BF Have Sex With Someone Else - Turn On Or Threatening?

rawTOP

How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?

• Love seeing my boyfriend have sex with other guys - total turn on
    • He can have sex with other guys, but I don't want to see it in action
    • Relationships should start with monogamy, but then it's OK to open things up a bit
    • I want my boyfriend to be monogamous
    • Boyfriend? I can't be bothered...

At my house, the issue is almost the opposite of what the poll suggests might be an issue: I *love* to watch my boy get fucked by other guys, but it's not something he actively seeks or encourages at all. Not because I'm all that great at topping him myself; he's just more of a bondage/gear bottom than a fuck bottom.

I do what I can to change that and he does do what he's told but I really wish I had more help in getting him fucked.

• 1 year later...

I would like nothing more than to have an open relationship. Haven't found a BF that agrees with me yet though. Love the thought of watching the BF take a load raw at the same time I am taking a load. Then adding a load of my own to his hole while both our holes are still leaking cum.

my bf and I typically play together, and he's usually the gatekeeper on what happens - that works well for me because that also means he arranges it all. Sometimes he finds another bottom so I can fuck the two of them, sometimes, he finds another top to tag team his hole with me. Every once in a while we find a vers guy or a couple. I often really enjoy watching my boy take a cock. In fact I've even fantasized about watching a couple hung guys double fuck him. He takes cock like a champ and hearing him moan while getting nailed sends me over the edge. I love especially guys who are bigger than me (I'm 7.5x6 pierced and cut) fucking him. I've also fantasized about walking in on him taking some cock. Have been trying to line up some other tops, but damn they are fucking hard to find...

Guest BBSeroMan

I don't have a BF. Don't want one either. BUT if I DID I would whore his ass out day and nite to other BB Breeding TOPS such as myself and ask that the TOPS donate one dollar for every load they pump in his fuckhole. Then give him 1/2 the money and I keep the rest for beer and other supplies.

I go to bb parties with the guy I'm seeing and we both enjoy playing separately or together at them, sometimes watching each other take or give loads with other men. At the end of the night we come back and enjoy the loads we've gathered and add our own to the mix. There is no jealousy as we both love the openness of our relationship and revel in the pleasure we have had both with others and together.

I'm VERY jealous with boyfriends that I've been "monogamous" with. I use the quotes because I've never had a single one that actually was, which was what leads to the jealousy.. I HATE being lied to.. With the guys I've have open relationships with it's completely gone. I LOVE seeing my BF (when I have one, which is rare nowdays) fucking another guy with me whispering in his ear, or him egging me on as I'm bent over in a dark room taking a random stranger.

I don't have a BF. Don't want one either. BUT if I DID I would whore his ass out day and nite to other BB Breeding TOPS such as myself and ask that the TOPS donate one dollar for every load they pump in his fuckhole. Then give him 1/2 the money and I keep the rest for beer and other supplies.

such a romantic