Does piss taste different for different types of guys

slutinspokane

For otherwise healthy poz guys: no, it doesn't.

Other than diet a number of factors can influence taste like the genetically caused variations in metabolism in general, metabolic diseases like diabetes or the broken-down metabolites of chemical compounds such as medications or tobacco smoke.

But in general, diet is the major factor, with hydration and time of day determining the "strength" of the piss' taste (Drinking lots of water -> weak piss, morning piss: quite strong.)

• Like 1

and in the diet book- not just the food side-- I hate a guys piss when he drinks diet soda with all that fake /chem sweetener in it-- it passes right into his piss. As a non smoker- not sure if it in the piss itself or if the guys cock is just coated with the tars and nicotines- but a smokers cock can be a real gag off for me- give me a cheesey cock anyday over the ashtray smell

re: smoking... I am an occasional smoker who has been transitioning to e-cigs. I'll admit that it can be kinda gross sometimes to smell it on another guy, even though the taste is diluted and almost pleasant in his cum.

But perhaps my past experience of being discriminated against (yes, I'm using that word) because I used to smoke... gives me a greater incentive to better serve cock when I understand that they may need it more.

Maybe it's not as exciting to suck off a chubby or a smoker or a guy who isn't a gym god... but usually THOSE are the guys who have the hardest cocks and biggest loads and are most fulfilling in the end.

I know there are people who take this idea to extremes (having sex with homeless dudes, etc), but an otherwise hot guy who has the unfortunate social stigma of a habit like smoking... I've been there myself and know how it feels... and by God, they really know how to show their appreciation!!

There are plenty of gay guys that smoke! In fact I bet more gays smoke than hetro's per capita.

I love smokers even though I don't smoke. They seem to laugh more and have more fun in general

They probably drink and party more too...just my observations! I don't think their piss is flavored by big reds

that doesn't make sense...how does smoke in the lungs change the taste of the piss?

• 5 years later...
2 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Asparagus piss is something I avoid, but my personal preferences are chempiss and beerpiss.

What he said.  What meds a guy is on defintely affects the taste of his piss, as well as totally random foods and spices - I once had a bud come over after going out for beer and crabs and his piss tasted like Old Bay seasoning.  🤢

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Close2MyBro said:

The only real difference that I've tasted is guys on different forms of medication, which alters the taste. I had a guy piss in my mouth and his piss was really sweet like sugar water. Turned out he had untreated diabetes. 

Saccharin and other artificial sweeteners do that to piss too,  but not sugar.

4 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

Saccharin and other artificial sweeteners do that to piss too,  but not sugar.

Sugar does as well. Your kidneys will try to flush it out when your blood sugar level is too high. That's why diabetics tend to always be thirsty.

As all Saïd above diet is thé major factor, with medication and vitamins effecting the taste. Usually making it more bitter. Been told by my toilets that tea as well has a very unpleasant taste. While beer actually makes urine taste "better". I seriously doubt someone sero status will effect how their pee or cum taste.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, find91 said:

As all Saïd above diet is thé major factor, with medication and vitamins effecting the taste. Usually making it more bitter. Been told by my toilets that tea as well has a very unpleasant taste. While beer actually makes urine taste "better". I seriously doubt someone sero status will effect how their pee or cum taste.

"been told by my toilets...." ❤️

Good point about meds and vitamins.  The two major clearing systems for the body are the liver and kidneys.  The liver sends waste out the ass, the kidneys in the urine.  E.g., NSAIDS (most over the counter pain drugs, except tylenol) get pushed out throughs the kidneys. The truth is, our bodies are in a daily battle to clear toxins from just the processed food we eat. Our bodies are not adapted to the Western Diet, it is the number one cause of disease in the 'the west.'  85% (conservatively) of my in hospital patients have diseases caused by what we eat. So yeah, what you eat definitely effects the taste of your piss. 

• Like 1

Guest peepee-love

I love anticipating how a man’s urine will taste, and there’s no mistaking its flavor regardless of who excretes it. My favorite is that which has a bold flavor, and I crave drinking a man’s first morning urine because it’s typically very flavorful and there’s usually a lot of It. As much as I love urine’s many flavor variations, when I suck a ma’s penis and he urinates, I thrill to the tickling sensations as it jets onto my tongue and gums. Everything about drinking another’s urine this way feels so queer and wrong, and yet so exciting and right!