Ways of stopping men doing stuff with my dick when I'd prefer them to just use me

rapeday

Something which has bothered me for some time is the way a lot of the men I do stuff with in the bathhouse, attempt to suck my dick and such in an effort to make me come. I guess these men aren't complete tops, which is sweet (I'm not a complete bottom, and I generally like having my dick sucked), or maybe they feel bad about the way I'm making lots of effort to make them feel good, and they're attempting to give something in return. The problem is, when I have paid money to attend the bathhouse for a set period of time, I want to be able to use this time to experience as much as possible, and after I come (and it doesn't take much to make me come), I basically just want to get out. So recently, I've decided I need to find ways of preventing men from doing stuff with my dick.

At first I felt it'd be best to just be honest and say something whenever it happens. I don't like saying much when I'm in the bathhouse, but hey, needs must. The first time I attempted this, it worked. I just said something like, "I really don't want to come yet and you give me such a boner that if you keep doing this, I'll probably come in the next eight seconds." The guy was really nice about it, and we kept doing stuff for ages, so it's not like it ruined the vibe etc. However, since then, I've had to attempt it again with a few different guys, and though they seem fine with it, they just relapse and I either come or politely bring things to an end. Mostly the former.

I feel kind of bad about it, because part of me believes that, as a bottom, my purpose is to give men pleasure, and if this involves continuing to suck a guy's dick or get fucked by a guy when I've just come and I'm not really into the situation anymore, well, I'm a bottom and I should just accept it. Maybe pushing through the melancholy which happens after I come, might enable me to feel a sort of degradation which itself could be arousing. I don't know really. The other reason I feel kind of bad is that the guys I'm writing about are probably bottoms to some extent as well.

Anyway, my second and most recent idea has been to use a jockstrap. Maybe the combination of behaving in a submissive way, doing submissive stuff, and wearing something which shields my dick from being played with, would send a clear message. So I ordered a Bike jockstrap on Monday (the swimmer/jogger kind), and it came today. And I feel unsure. I'm 5ft 8inches and 8stone 8lbs, so I'm fairly slender, but I don't take any exercise beyond daily brisk walks so I don't die, and as a result, certain areas of my body aren't really very firm. And when I put the jockstrap on, the straps at the back just...sunk into the squidginess of my butt. Furthermore, my body has a vaguely feminine shape in the waist/hips/thighs area. I'm really not sure if a jockstrap is right for me.

But I'd still really like to wear it. I felt kind of disappointed at first, but then I remembered that most of the pictures I've seen of men wearing jockstraps, have been of models, from when I was attempting to find the jockstrap I liked best. Maybe when most ordinary guys wear jockstraps, it isn't much different from when I wear one. And maybe seeing a slender twenty-something guy wearing a barely-there jockstrap would attract men more than the squidginess of my butt (which isn't big, just squidgy) would put them off. I feel I should just wear it the next time I attend the bathhouse, and see what happens.

Before I started writing this I had a number of questions I intended to ask, but it'd probably be better to just put this here since I reckon I have decided what I intend to do. And please feel free to say if anything I have written is stupid, misguided etc and in need of correction.

• Administrators

If they start sucking you, just tell them "Thanks, but I'm just here to get fucked". Should do the trick.

As far as jockstraps - there are many different cuts - find one that looks good on your body type. Some have straps that attach further back, so the straps are a bit more vertical. They may won't cut so much into the softness of your butt. Like this one…

28005_detail02_super.jpg

Buying a size bigger might help - but you don't want it so loose that it looks like a diaper either.

I'd also suggest one that doesn't have one of those push-out pouches - you don't want to draw attention to your cock.

I like to get fucked on my belly so that puts my dick out of sight and makes it more difficult to reach. Jockstraps are so hot I doubt it could stop but instead attract attention. For me the only guarantee would be a chastity cage which also has the benefit of letting everyone know you are a bottom and a top doesn't have to worry about getting you off.

i'm curious as to why you think that tops don't suck cock. not my experience at all.

i also wonder how you can say on one hand that all a bottom exists for is to give pleasure to a top and then turn around and bitch when that pleasure involves sucking your cock.

if those are your definitions of top and bottom, i say you should shut up and like it. if you cum, you cum. who cares? just stay there and take it until the last top is done with you.

and if a jockstrap isn't right for you, rip a hole in a pair of tighty whities. or buy yourself some crotchless panties and wear them backwards.

Great point, Einathens. When being fucked often I wear a chastity cage. A friend of a friend came over to top and told me he doesn't fuck dickless girls, he wants boys as he loves dick so I took the chastity cage off because that is what he wanted. He understood why I locked and made it a challenge by telling me that if I cum while he sucked me he wouldn't fuck me, so he got to enjoy sucking me but I didn't get much pleasure as I had to concentrate so I didn't cum. He then fucked me and afterwards he told me that I was such a good boy and I was so happy that I pleased him.

i'm curious as to why you think that tops don't suck cock. not my experience at all.

i also wonder how you can say on one hand that all a bottom exists for is to give pleasure to a top and then turn around and bitch when that pleasure involves sucking your cock.

if those are your definitions of top and bottom, i say you should shut up and like it. if you cum, you cum. who cares? just stay there and take it until the last top is done with you.

and if a jockstrap isn't right for you, rip a hole in a pair of tighty whities. or buy yourself some crotchless panties and wear them backwards.

• 4 weeks later...

When getting fucked my cock is soft 90% of the time & most of my tops are not very much interested in my cock.

But it happens that sometimes they seem to care about it, especially in groups when there are guys around who are not fucking for the moment, but they touch me etc. That can be annoying, especially when attention moves more to my cock than to my ass.

But usually I stay soft, and that makes most of the guys giving up their business.

Strange enough: if it happens that I cum, it has no effect on my desire to get fucked. It has no meaning for me. I shoot my load and tell the fucker to go on.

• 9 months later...

IF you are really centered on servicing cock ( and not the top) you might want to consider doing some hypnosis files- I found a few on WarpMyMind that were free MP3 downloads. I have been in the sling today for almost 7 hours, with a few breaks along the way. The 1st session was 2 hrs, and I had a jock on but he wanted my cock out to grab. I obliged- my role is to please. He got me hard and worked on my cock- all the time he was fisting and working my hole. While I was close many times, the self hypnosis helped me stop short of cumming. Had a couple guys drop by for anon sex and they both bred without ever touching or even seeing my cock - it was jocked up. 4th guy came by a little while after the 2 anon guys were done and gone. He worked on me using fist, cock, balls, fist and cock, cock and balls- and all the while he was paying attention to my ass and cock- and had me hard 90% of the time- after about an hour of pretty hard core playing, I mentioned to him I was hypnotized to not cum, he was free to do what he wanted to my cock- but not to fret if I didn't shoot a load. I think that boned him up even more than he had been- a sub bottom in a sling and totally there for use ( and 3 of his loads )

I have been trained by a Master to service Men after cumming. He would routinely force me to jo and cum before he fucked or fisted me. I think it conditioned my mind and body to continue getting fucked and used even after cumming.

Personally, if i'm at a club and there's a hot bottom in a sling for use, i want something a little more interesting that just to be its fuckstick.

Who's being used for satisfaction here?

Now, if i found him wearing one of those chastity devices, he had an interesting piercing, nipple rings, etc. that would provide me with a little added entertainment. I like to admire a nice boy, exploring him, unwrapping him - so a jock is just going to invite me to see what is underneath.

I'm pretty confident in my oral skills so I'd have you blowing your wad before your cock even reached the back of my throat - leaving me perhaps amused but still a bit disappointed and i'd be on to the next one. And sometimes I like to just sample all the available merchandise so may leave and return for more later.

If you really want to improve your ability to please a top, work on your ability to hold back - don't really know how I learned to do that but have always been able to do it by instinct. Practice "edging"

This is an interesting thread. Yeah if it's at a sex club type place, I would want to stay hard as long as possible. As for a one on one type thing, well I've been with many tops who enjoy having me cum before he even fucks me. One, it hurts alot more and is alot tighter for the Top, and two, the only focus is totally my ass and his cock. As a bottom, I'm there to please the Top, so if he wants me drained to further enjoy his pleasure, then so be it. But a sex club atmosphere is a totally different animal. Go with the jock. Chastity cage, well that just seems too complicated for such a place.