calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

For me, i think it has to do with the distinction He is making between He and i, that He is identifying me and my body as someone to be penetrated and receive Him into myself. 

[...]

Re degradation. This topic still holds some mystery for me.  Conquering armies have practiced raping the defeated males as a means of asserting they've won and utterly defeating their foe. It also seems to exist in the animal world.  Though there are animalistic parts of sex that appeal, i like being human and having a mind and emotions that can fuck too, so i don't want to just keep sex at an animal level.  Re the "conquering" aspect? To me it's more powerful for the conquerer to look me in the eyes, take out His cock and knowingly say "you want and need this, bend over" than it is for Him to pretend to force something i know i already want and need.  

I, too, am intrigued by the desire of some men to degrade others, particularly sexually, and equally perplexed by the desire of some men to be degraded and “conquered” - especially when I recognize the need for it in me, and don’t understand where it comes from.

I gain a sense of satisfaction from serving all kinds of men with my ass, but the deepest need is met only when a man handles me roughly, penetrates me with force, and violently ruts my slit in breeding fashion while explaining to me just how much he is degrading me with each thrust of his hips, and what I’ll become when he empties a Man’s load inside me. And then he does. And there’s no way back from that.

I let other men fuck my anus. I let them shoot their sperm into me. To some men in the world, knowing that would forever disqualify me from any role as a male and from the society of men. For some others, it would mark me as nothing more than a utility to be used at need and then discarded. For many, many others it would be a source of confusion and lack of understanding that would prevent personal relationships. But among a small group of Men, that knowledge marks me as prey - a thing to be singled out from the group, overpowered, and defiled until there can be no doubt in my mind what I am to them.

It disturbs me that I want that - even more, that I may need that.

The man who’s going to fuck me tonight wanted to know if he can use words like we’re discussing in this thread when he uses me. I told him of course he could. We’ll see how far down he takes me...

5 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I, too, am intrigued by the desire of some men to degrade others, particularly sexually, and equally perplexed by the desire of some men to be degraded and “conquered” - especially when I recognize the need for it in me, and don’t understand where it comes from.

I gain a sense of satisfaction from serving all kinds of men with my ass, but the deepest need is met only when a man handles me roughly, penetrates me with force, and violently ruts my slit in breeding fashion while explaining to me just how much he is degrading me with each thrust of his hips, and what I’ll become when he empties a Man’s load inside me. And then he does. And there’s no way back from that.

I let other men fuck my anus. I let them shoot their sperm into me. To some men in the world, knowing that would forever disqualify me from any role as a male and from the society of men. For some others, it would mark me as nothing more than a utility to be used at need and then discarded. For many, many others it would be a source of confusion and lack of understanding that would prevent personal relationships. But among a small group of Men, that knowledge marks me as prey - a thing to be singled out from the group, overpowered, and defiled until there can be no doubt in my mind what I am to them.

It disturbs me that I want that - even more, that I may need that.

The man who’s going to fuck me tonight wanted to know if he can use words like we’re discussing in this thread when he uses me. I told him of course he could. We’ll see how far down he takes me...

The line between need and want is often blurry for me.  i don't have anywhere near a complete handle on the degradation thing. The few times guys have gotten rough with me, by emotional response was so automatic and palpable, that they all backed way down.  Any sense of being bullied triggers me. i was bullied a lot as a kid, and looking back, i can see there were boys who were responding to my obvious signals of being sub. i learned to hide the obvious stuff and by age 14 no longer had a bully problem (comparatively, as younger, boys abused me physically and emotionally). It left a mark on me, as an adult i practiced martial arts for about 25 years, second degree black belt. i'd probably shock the hell out of some guy who didn't get the message, i'm afraid he might get the brunt of old rage,  but prolly not, a non sexual mugger would though. 

i have experienced a form of degradation/humilation that was so deeply erotic that i can still feel it's effect years later from the memory.  There was no bullying or meanness, indeed the power of it was in affection.  i've written about it elsewhere on this site, but the Dom read me so well and knew exactly where my buttons were and how to push them, and He did.  Before Him, i wasn't much of a cocksucker emotionally, i just loved to get bred.  He changed that, not by taking anything away, but by adding ardent cocksucker to the list.  He had me in an awkward position and His cock was so big (both long and girth) i was gagging (which i hate... well, hated before Him, now it's just an inconvenience), my eyes were streaming tears and my nose was running. i must have looked awful.  He wanted me to look Him in the eyes, which was awkward as hell in the position i was in lying between His spread legs. He'd ask me questions while i had my mouth full, looking expectantly for an answer.  He also kept talking continuously, He combined coaching me on how to suck Him, encouraging me: 'that's it, just a little deeper, around the curve."  And when i would do it He'd exclaim: "Good boy!!" but utterly matter of factly, not like some good-ole-boy would, but exactly like He was talking to a young boy or a pet dog.  He'd tell me how proud He was, and ask if i was proud of what i had accomplished... and i was. i was absolutely glowing with pride and at the same time, embarrassed at how i felt.  In the end, i absolutely adored Him, and still do at the thought of Him.  

A few other's have found similar places in me and 'collared' me, but none as thoroughly as He did.  i don't think He made me this way, i think He saw it and knew how to bring it out of hiding and to the surface, how to use it to get what He  needed/wanted.  Even with the humiliation of it, i wish for Him or someone in my life who took the same pleasure in exercising the same power. 

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i don't think He made me this way, i think He saw it and knew how to bring it out of hiding and to the surface, how to use it to get what He  needed/wanted.  Even with the humiliation of it, i wish for Him or someone in my life who took the same pleasure in exercising the same power. 

That’s how it was with my former Master - what I have become is the result of what he found already within me and developed, rather than something he imposed on me. In trying to understand why I need or desire men to sexually dominate and degrade me, to call my asshole a cunt or a pussy and use it as such, I’ve wondered if the only way I could allow myself to express myself sexually is if I somehow could tell myself I had had no choice.

I’m beyond that kind of self-repression now, but I wonder if it permanently shaped my sexuality in such a way that I now greatly desire to serve men who would use me that way. It is humiliating to say it out loud, but I do need men to recognize my asshole as a cunt, to recognize me as a thing to be fucked, and to use me in ways that demonstrate their control and power. What’s worse is that I’m even willing to beg for it...

• Like 2

I was double penetrated by two bull tops. It was hot af. They stretched and wrecked my ass. But I endured it to satisfy those Alpha Males. My hole even bled.

Those Men turned my ass into a cunt. My ass eventually tightened back up some but I can get pounded by single dicks easily. I guess those Bulls did me a solid by making me a pussy boy. To me, a pussy boy will let a huge dick wreck and stretch his ass all to satisfy the current Alpha Male.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BritBottom

I suppose to me it’s about context. Like cmmolthr in his comment, “I see myself as a man” that is what I am and like cmmolthr” I am a man, who enjoys the company of other men”.

I am a bottom, sex for me is being penetrated and fucked by another man.  A clinical description would probably be along the lines that my anus rectum is penetrated by a tumescent penis into my rectum and we copulate until he orgasms and ejaculates his semen depositing it in me before he withdraws. Those are just words, terms and names for getting fucked up the ass.

I know who I am and I’m a man and I have sex with other men. I describe myself as a bitch but I know I’m not a dog, it just describes a role – an animalistic desire of one man mating with another to be bred. When I’m being fucked my whole focus is on being a man proudly submitting to another man - giving pleasure, satisfaction, enhancing his masculinity and in so doing my own and it should feedback so it’s better for both of us.

I’m not anyone’s property and I know my worth. I choose to submit to men who want sex with a man not as a toy or an object to be used or humiliated or a substitute female, if a top can’t handle that, to me, he isn’t truly a man I’d want to be with and, speaking frankly, I have no desire to support what I would see as a crippled ego.

When I’m fucking I don’t care about which words are used to describe me or my  bodily components,  What I do love is the verbal communication exchange which for me enhances the physical act, the more depraved, graphic and downright filthy and perverted the better, it enhances the mating act. It’s not my preference but If in heat he gets off calling it a pussy, then it’s my pussy for him, it’s just words, it’s feedback I get off on helping him get off, as far I’m concerned I’m still getting a man’s dick in what I know is my asshole.