calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

I am a submissive bottom deeply into pleasing my top. I let my top call my ass hole or mouth whatever he likes and I go along with him, enjoying it. That said and because I have a boyish slim frame and a slightly fem look, i do get called pussyboi, cuntboi or bitchboi a lot , especially by dominating macho tops, and I do love it because I feel it is so degrading as a male to be referred to in feminine hole terms as the receiver of man sperm and giver of man cock pleasure.

• 3 weeks later...

I love it when a hot hung masc top boy is talking to me like that while he is tearing my hole up! I love begging for more of his cock and his boy juice to released deep in my pussy hole. I love hot straight or straight acting guys that want nothing more than to use my ass and seed my cumhole cunt and leave until the next time they need to use it.

I am having a ball this way dudes: "I love hot straight or straight acting guys that want nothing more than to use my ass and seed my cumhole cunt and leave until the next time they need to use it. " :P

This is so fuckin hot, to be treated this way. I just can't get enough! :P

Don't like it at all, either as a top or a bottom. Same reason I don't really care for effeminate men or the whole thing with panties. I'm attracted to men, not women.

If I wanted to fuck a pussy, I'd be straight. If I wanted to have a pussy, I'd be trans. But I don't: I want to fuck and be fucked by men, and men don't have cunts or pussies. They have dicks and assholes.

I'll also say this: some bottoms seem to think that there's something submissive about taking on feminine aspects. Maybe it's because I've had quite a few pretty strong women around me throughout my life, but that idea has always struck me as ridiculous.

My impression of tops who go on and on about fucking some guy's "pussy" is that they're usually insecure about their own sexuality. To me, that's a sign of weakness, not strength or dominance, which is why it's such a turn-off.

@mascdnvrman

fuckin blow me.

bet my dick's bigger than yours. I like to call my bottom's ass a pussy, or a boycunt. but I said fuck, it's a free country, if you don't like it, don't say it. Now you had to go be a bitch about it.

@mascdnvrman

fuckin blow me.

bet my dick's bigger than yours. I like to call my bottom's ass a pussy, or a boycunt. but I said fuck, it's a free country, if you don't like it, don't say it. Now you had to go be a bitch about it.

Meh...my dick's out there for pretty much anyone to see, so feel free to go compare. Not that it means much anyways...being proud of having a big cock is like being proud of being short or tall or black or white or straight or gay for that matter...it's stupid to take pride in something you were born with. But learning how to use what you have is what takes skill and practice.

Sorry you took my interpretation as "being a bitch." I merely explained why I find it a turn-off. If that's your fetish then great...I hope you have fun with it.

Try not to get so oversensitive.

I don't like having my body parts "feminized". I'm a man. I might be a big bottom pig slut, but I'm still a man. It's a dick, not a clit. It's an ass, not a pussy or cunt. But that's just how I feel about it. I can respect the fact that some people enjoy it, it's just not for me.

Edited by ChiPozGuy

My impression of tops who go on and on about fucking some guy's "pussy" is that they're usually insecure about their own sexuality. To me, that's a sign of weakness, not strength or dominance, which is why it's such a turn-off.

I didn't realize you were also a psychologist.