calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

some bottoms seem to think that there's something submissive about taking on feminine aspects. Maybe it's because I've had quite a few pretty strong women around me throughout my life, but that idea has always struck me as ridiculous.

well said! be who you are and want to be.

I have no problem with a top calling my hole a cunt, pussy, or whatever. I've had tops call me a slut, whore, and bitch. For some tops that language turns them on even more, and the more they get turned on, the harder they get, and the more of their cum I get. They're satisfied and so am I.

I can see that angle, it would probably depend on the person, I look at myself as a man, and prefer not to be referred to in feminine ways, you can call me a "boy" not "boi" I'm not a female with a masculine appearance, I am a man, who enjoys the company of other men

Absolutely LOATHE such terms; I have walked out on sex when a guy won't/can't stop saying stuff like that, and I'll do so again if I have to. It's a complete and utter turn-off to me in any context.

Also find the use of "boi" by men amusing because to my understanding it comes from lesbian SM/DS practice. So when a male effectively calls himself a "submissive lesbian" ... I laugh.

• 1 month later...