calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

I'm a very verbal pervert. I love to pin a man down, shove my dick through his pussy lips and watch him squirm while I tell him that I'm impregnating his cunt with my AIDS babies.

I am squirming after reading RPL's and yunghungtop's posts. I'm falling hard for these verbal guys. If any Top's dick is in me, he can call my hole whatever he wants, so long as he gets his cumload in me deep.

I never thought about referring to a boyhole as pussy or cunt as offensive, though perhaps I should have. I'm verbal during sex and usually it just comes out - open that pussy chute for daddy, boy! and so on. Turns me on and never met a bottom boy who didn't like it. If he was that uptight, I doubt I'd be fucking him.

I have large breasts for a man and sometimes feel like a male nymphomaniac and love when a top refers to cunt, makes me want to clench it around his cock even tighter. I also had my right testicle removed several years back (and considered full castration) so it feels even more like a cunt when in the shower I reach down and feel an empty sack between my legs.

• 4 weeks later...

i think its extemely hot. I think you have to be into domination, and that play of power. I feel like people who don't like it are just insecure about being associated with a girl in anyway. Making a man, who is masculine submit and become a bitch for you is hot, which I feel is the point.

i think its extemely hot. I think you have to be into domination, and that play of power. I feel like people who don't like it are just insecure about being associated with a girl in anyway. Making a man, who is masculine submit and become a bitch for you is hot, which I feel is the point.

I don't care what he calls my fuckhole as long as he uses and enjoys it. I don't mind submitting to a man and being his bitch, whore, cunt, pussy as long as it makes him happy and uses me to breed me and makes me feel well used by his power tool.

Guest slobbvers

Have a regular who is a big cumdump. He begs me to fuck his pussy. I tell him, "You love my fucking your pussy don't you? Whose hole is it?" Always finish in missionary. He says I get really deep that way.

• 3 months later...