The Body Thinks They Know Why We Bareback

rawTOP

some may try to deny it, but there is a connection (emotional, spiritual, physical, psychological or undefined) this is forged during unprotected sex that simply is not there during the 'safer' variety. it's there whether the act is a monogamous one between commited lovers, an anonymous fuck in a dark room, or one guy in a sling taking on a dozen men.

it's just completely different.

me? when i'm asked i just say 'i bareback because i'm a barebacker,' and i offer no further explanation/rationalization/justification. the guys who should understand it do, and i am not concerned with the guys who don't.

I'm definitely not the lovey-dovey type. But the first three answers do ring true for me, especially the exhaustion with worrying about HIV and the delight I take in transgressing boundaries.

Beyond that, I like the idea of guys just totally giving in to their testosterone and lust. I like the instantaneous lizard-brain decision to fucked or get fucked without any other considerations. Living totally in the moment of sexual desire. That's why I love cruising in bars or baths much more than online...it's the unplanned nature. It all seems very masculine to me.

I find barebacking to be thrilling due to the taboo nature, and yet also do see it as an intimate act. When In was younger I hought it would make the guys I let do it like me more. But 99% of barebackers are selfish, conscienceless scum. I find it satisfying to think that likely most of the guys who barebacked me when I was younger didn't live to the era of better ARV's and likely died horrible deaths. It is very gratifying to think of them suffering.

I am a barebacker and a bottom because getting fucked bareback feels fantastic. Having a top cum in my hole confirms his choice of me as his bottom was enjoyable. I like the feel of cum in my hole and, it makes the best lube for the next top. I enjoy anonymous partners as well as regular fuck buddies. My philosophy is "don't let life pass you by, enjoy it while you can".