Hairy bottoms

bentover66

Yeah, the physical things that turn me on in a guy, no matter whether I'm on top or on the bottom, are all the masculine characteristics...everything that separates the men from the women and the men from the boys.

That absolutely includes a hot hairy ass. There's nothing hotter as a top for me than burying my face in a hot, sweaty, cum filled ass then watching my cock sliding into that wet, hairy ass.

• Upvote 1

I'll spend a hell of a lot longer rimming a hairy ass than a smooth one. And as MascMountainMan implies, the mixture of spit, cum and anal juices making the hair stick to my dick as I fuck is a mindblower. The only question when an ass is in that state is do I carry on fucking or go back to eating?

• Piggy 1

100% agree

Yeah, the physical things that turn me on in a guy, no matter whether I'm on top or on the bottom, are all the masculine characteristics...everything that separates the men from the women and the men from the boys.

That absolutely includes a hot hairy ass. There's nothing hotter as a top for me than burying my face in a hot, sweaty, cum filled ass then watching my cock sliding into that wet, hairy ass.

Till few years back...I liked to fuck smooth asses or shaved only. But the last years I like hairy asses a lot! My last bf had an hairy ass and he knew to put me over the edge pretty quick with his hot hole... Don't like hairy backs though.... That's a major turn off.... Other requisite is that the hole is clean as I love to rim....

• 11 months later...