BEWARE Bugchasingbtmboy a FAKE. LIAR. FLAKE

Guest BBSeroMan

I understand him flaking out or changing his mind, but why not just tell you? why give a guy the wrong address, that could have been dangerous...

My feeling is that he didn't "flake out" or "get scared".. he plain out made up the whole scenario from the get go... I think there is a lot of that. Problem here is he took it the next step & communicated with the GIFTER and lied...

Are you really surprised? I take the opinion that more than half the "stuff" posted is Bullsh*t.

What? You mean those guys who claimed to be hooking up with hot studs who wanted to be bread with their dirty jizz might have been spoofing? All those guys participating in full-blown orgies at age 9 were just fantasizing? Say it isn't so!

Lesson learned. Meet in a dark room next time so you can blow your load into someone else... I have always guys chickening out, hence prefer sex on premises venues or cruising spots... None of this bullshit. But maybe he actually chickened out and will be neg for a couple more years. It is his decision. Though he should have at least the guts to tell you...

Shame, he was very hot ;)