Bottoms: What do you do when you're not enjoying the fuck?

rawTOP

Bottoms: What do you do when you're not enjoying the fuck?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: What do you do when you're not enjoying the fuck?

• Try to change what's not working to make it better
    • Tell the top to stop - you've had enough
    • Endure it if it seems like he's close to cumming
    • Endure it if top went out of his way for the hookup
    • Endure it no matter what

• Administrators

Just curious what you guys do when you're bottoming but enjoying the fuck… I mean when it happens to a top they're usually in control of the situation and can find a way to end things. But bottoms don't have quite as much control over the scene. If a top's not into it his dick goes soft and he can say he's just not up for fucking. But bottoms don't have those sorts of physical signals/excuses.

So when it happens to you - Do you just endure it? Do you put up with it only if the guy seems close to cumming? Or do you just cut it off? Does it depend on the environment? I mean ending it isn't a big deal at a sex party where he can fuck another bottom, but would be a big deal if the guy just traveled an hour to get to you.

I find it difficult to get beyond bad breath or (non-sex) body odor -- but even then I'll put a rag with poppers and max impact in my mouth to avoid kissing and enjoy the hard cock in my ass -- generally dialing up the moaning and dirty talk will get us both mentally back on track...

I go along with it for as long as I can (I'm working on being a control freak!)... But I get fuckin' mad at my boys if they don't tell me what was going wrong for them!

The problem is that we've lost an entire generation almost who would have taught today's 20/30 year olds how to fuck/get fucked (or whatever other nasty little kink they have in their heads - please consider this a personal ad!).

I hooked up with a guy last night. New him for years and always wanted to be his bottom, but we were never able to make it happen until last night. Here's what happened. I had prepared before he came with an enema. I never saw his cock before and had no idea it was FAT! Just regular length, but FAT FAT FAT! In my mind, I was like, can I TAKE all this cock? Somehow, even though I am older and not getting fucked much lately, it eventually slid in and felt good. But then, the more he fucked me, the more sore my ass got. We were using plenty of lube. It finally got excruciating. He could tell by the sounds I was making that I was not enjoying it, so he came right away and it ended. What a terrible let down for both of us... So, in our case, when it got bad, it soon ended... I'm glad he didn't just keep fucking me.

I usually can readjust my own head and get back to where I need to be in order to enjoy getting fucked, unless a guy is just being abusive, can't cum, or is an asshole. If I feel it is one of those three cases, I might just leave, or walk away if it is a sex club or party situation. It has to be bad for me not to enjoy it, so I trust my gut.

As a submissive bottom, I put a Top's pleasure and satisfaction ahead of my own. If I'm having anal pain because the cock is too big or he's pounding too hard, poppers usually help. If I'm having significant pain for some other reason, I might request that we change position, but generally my Tops make the choices and I put up with what it takes to make them/keep them happy. I respect Tops who take control and I wouldn't have it any other way.