Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

I love taking his load in my mouth. I like getting fucked too, but I love tasting his cock, being in control of his load while his cock is throbbing hard in my mouth, licking drips of pre-cum from his cock, deepthroating it and letting him throat fuck me, and loosely wrapt my lips around his cock and slowly blowing him while he cums. I love sucking cock! My favorite thing to do after he cums is to gently lick the bottom tip of his head while his cock throbs and spews the last few drops of cum, then slowly work his cock in my mouth again and take his second load in my ass.  

Guest luvtakingloads
On 5/6/2010 at 7:58 AM, rawTOP said:

Some guys really love the taste of cum, others like to get bred. When you bottom, which are you?

I leave that choice to the top.  However, my preference is to be bred.  The connection with the top is better and I generally suck the top clean so I taste his cum anyway.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...