Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve honestly lost interest in swallowing loads over time. I much prefer having Men’s sperm swimming in my hole and absorbed fully into my body. Swallowing destroys the sperm and DNA. 😞 What good is that? Much better to take the load really deep, let the sperm thrive and let all the DNA become part of me. 

I only swallow if the Top explicitly requests it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I kinda think there is a best of both worlds on this one.  I almost always suck my tops clean after they breed me. Nothing turns me on more than knowing a load is plastering my insides. It makes you feel a lot of things, all of them hot as fuck.  But then, there's always enough cum left in and on the tops dick to get a good taste, so you you don't miss out on it.

Wow lots of good comments!

I say for me it depends on who I am with. I do not always take loads in my ass from strangers. I have to be in just the right place with them to allow them to unload inside my hole. If I am not comfortable then they are wrapped up amyways....... that allows they to pull out and shoot it all over or let me swallow their cock while they cum.

If its with my favorite regular bud then I am making him unload inside me. Its very rare that I let hime shoot anyplace else. We use his loads all night long while fucking.