Does age matter?? Best hook up methods?

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

I'm 21..the oldest as far as I know has been around my parents age,47(or so he said). IDK if I really have a limit...If you're a nice looking guy,you're a nice looking guy. Hmmm prob wouldn't prefer anyone that old..my limit maybe 50.

I'm 48, although I'm told that I look in my mid to late thirties. The oldest guy I've been with was nineteen years older than me. The youngest was about fifteen years younger. I was a late starter, so never did anything while young.

I'd love to hook up with a guy 18-21, just to see what it is like.

Mostly, I've been with guys in their thirties.

At age 45 I have fucked both an 18 y/o and a 73 y/o guy within the last year. Overall I prefer men between 35 and 60 as I find experience counts more than anything. However there's nothing quite like unloading in a tight round 20 something hole either ;)

The young guy was piggy and willing to try anything. The older guy was a surprise in so many ways. He was well preserved physically to be sure. But best if all he had and shared this incredible cultural history I've not run across to often in the gay world. A man who'd fucked for decades before (on submarines too!) before the term barebacking even existed. Perspective is a powerful thing. I prize the time I got to spend with him physically and otherwise.

It's nice to see this topic discussed. I just turned 40 this year, but most guys guess I'm 33-34. Some of my buddies my age have told me I've got a daddy vibe going, but a lot of the younger guys think I'm closer to them in age, so it negates it. Personally, I'd still prefer a daddy of my own. a guy 50-55 who loves getting nailed like a Vegas whore. But, as an equal opportunity fucker, I'll breed just about any decent looking bottom over the age of 20.

I am in my 20's and i prefer to hook up with guys older than me, i love it. i almost never hook up with anyone in my age range. i wish i had alot more that would hook up where i live it seems that they want guys in there age range no one younger it sucks for me.

I am 44, and most of my boys now are in their mid- to late 20's. Sometimes 30's. Testosterone def helps, not for sex drive alone but well-being altogether. And I think the social acceptance by the younger of someone older has also changed in the past decade. If you want something done - get someone with a skill to do it.

I think the level of support from supplements has definitely improved - when I was in my 20's, I wasn't hanging out with or looking for guys in their 40's, things were just after HIV heydays. I remember San Fran streets being pretty empty around then, and 40yo were not rolling around me there either. Going out still has a mixed crowd and a mixed experience, but one-on-ones definitely get consistent interest that I like.

In the case of Mind vs. Matter - if you don't mind, it does not matter.

I'm 23 and no, age does not matter at all. I think confidence does. I get really turned on by confident guys. I'm committed right now but initially, when I'd hook up some of things that I'd do (even with straight guys) was too peek at them over my shoulder, touch my arms and look at them in the eyes and then, look away to ensure that they were attracted to me, smiling at them and I'd also slightly swing my hips as I'd walk. I'm not at all effeminate so I think they could tell that I knew what they wanted. IF you are looking to attract someone, these tips may help you.

I'm with Dutch-bottom ^^^. I fucked with some hot older guys at Blow Buddies' naked party last night... some were even over my usual range, but I was in the mood to be slutty. They turned out to be quite the nasty daddies. Pretty damn good sex.