Guys at sex clubs that don't have sex

NWUSHorny

It's been a frustrating weekend for me had a little sex but no where near the amount I would have liked, and I'm extremely horny. Went to the bathhouse both Friday night and last night, unfortunately it was full of guys that don't hookup. "I'm only into JO," "I just like to watch," "I like to cuddle," "I'm not into fucking" (sorry blow jobs and rimming don't cut it for me), and etc. Some of these guys will cruise you for hours, and will stay right with you discouraging others that might actually be into fucking. Not to mention the guys that walk around posing or modeling their fetish gear but never let anyone get near them. It's not limited to any particular age group, the 2 guys that got my loads were hot young twinks who were having the same problem. I realize it is more endemic in some cities than others (is almost all of the time in some places and only happens on rare occasions in others), but how do you get guys to participate and actually fuck each other? Last weekend they loosened up their inhibitions a little and there was some sex going on even an orgy with guys swapping around, this weekend it was close to zilch even for one on one.

I have noticed the phenomenon here in Portland before, where things start to loosen up a little one weekend, followed by several weeks of nothing. Are there a lot of guys that are only let there inhibitions down once every few months?

Guest ff-whole

Yes man - I feel for you... I guess they want their way too, but I wish they would just rent a couple of movies and do or don't do at home instead of ruining the setting for us.

Guest BBSeroMan

I see a lot of these pervs at the bathouses. Just walking around skullking like typical "peeping Toms". No sex at all. They are always the first ones though to watch me pump cum into some bitch that's in the sling though. I go to baths to fuck loads into as many pussies as possible while I'm there and usually have a pretty good sized audience watching me do it.

I see a lot of these pervs at the bathouses. Just walking around skullking like typical "peeping Toms". No sex at all. They are always the first ones though to watch me pump cum into some bitch that's in the sling though. I go to baths to fuck loads into as many pussies as possible while I'm there and usually have a pretty good sized audience watching me do it.

They don't even always want to watch here. Most of the time if you start having sex out in the open other guys will avoid the area, I like the audience and it greatly improves the chances of getting a group scene going on.

I'm fully versatile, so I have no issues either topping or bottoming, although I probably top at least 9 out of 10 times here. In most cities I can usually get a cock in my ass for every 2 or 3 asses I fuck, I love flip fucking and getting fucked while fucking.

The few times when I've been to a bathhouse, I was there for one purpose, and one purpose only. To be fucked, and bred. Anything else is a waste of my time.

Me too. But I'm also aware that men have a lot of different erotic/sexual needs and fetishes that can only be experienced in places like a sauna.

A guy may have the need to walk around amongst other men naked showing his big hard-on with absolutely no interest in another guy touching or sucking his cock. His "trip" may just be to be able to show his big cock to other men, something he cannot do anywhere else without being judged. In a sauna I can reach over an touch another man's cock without being accused of assault, a freedom I don't have anywhere else.

Basically, we have no choice but to accept that not everyone is into our sexual scenarios, which is true also when it comes to barebacking.

• 9 months later...