Do any tops use condoms anymore?

Internal Blast

You bet they don't. I can't think of any top I know who wants to use condoms. I know I don't. However I will still fuck a bottom who insists on a condom. Ironically, I do have a bit of a sense of pride when I do given that I can and I hear so many tops complain they can't stay hard with condoms on. I like the bottom to know, condom or not, I'm going to pound the hell out of his fuckhole.

Plenty.

Most people I have seen fucking in both at Stark Bollock Naked at the Hoist and Buff - which are afternoon and early evening nude sex (and social, but mostly sex) clubs - use condoms automatically. There's a climate of active encouragement to use condoms as much from the clientele as the promoters, and little excuse because they are freely available. I do expect it's a different group of guys go to these than go to the late night clubs though, and another group who mainly hunt online, though there is doubtless crossover.

It does seem there's also a correlation between how dark it is and the amount of bare fucking. Most are still concerned not to be seen fucking bare, even if they want to.

I also expect there are those who fuck with condoms in public and bare behind closed doors. I include myself in that.

Online hook-ups are likely to be the same - look (friends) "I fuck safe" , but hooking up it's "hey sexy buddy we're both safe and "neg" so let's forget the condoms."

I was at sbn a few weeks back and only saw one guy out of a hundred or so that were there use a condom. Most fucking was raw. My cock went into a number of holes raw during the afternoon. The following weekend at folsom in berlin was full-on raw.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I play mostly 1/1 or 3ways... the last top to suggest a condom with me was 2005 -- he was Bi with a steady girlfriend, but ended up pulling it off half-way through the fuck and never mentioned it again -- other than that I can't think of another one since college.

Had one guy insist on using one 3 years ago, was really surprised as he was actually kinda homeless at the time and I could tell he "partied". I don't usually go for the partiers, and am very cautious on who comes to my home, but we met a bar and he seemed harmless. I am a good judge of character and could tell he was a nice guy, he just went down a wrong path. But god he was hot as hell and decided I wanted him. So I took him home and when it came to fucking he insisted on a rubber. I told him several times it wasn't needed and I wanted his load. He couldn't cum from fucking, so he pulled off the wrapper and I sucked him off, got his load in my mouth. Went in the bathroom and took his cum from my mouth and shoved it up my manhole! Other than that been barebacking for a good 15 years solid.

I agree with the theory that the darker it is, the less likely guys are to use condo a. I think there may be significant regional variance as well. I spent three weeks in Spain recently and the only guys who were down for raw fucks were other American tourists like myself. Locals seemed much more hesitant about going bare. Of course in my last trip to Berlin I didn't see condoms used anywhere hardly

I haven't yet met a top that insists on a condom.Sure some will feel you out with that question but then they all give the same excuse that they can't keep their hard on wearing one.Some also say it breaks their concentration if they have to stop and put one on.I prefer raw anyway

I clearly have in my profile name the letters BB. Most who contact me know full well that I want it raw and even though their profiles may say "Safe Only", they don't even ask, and fuck raw. I even have a phrase in couple of my profiles that says: "To all you guys who say 'Safe Only', Shhhh, I won't tell when you contact me." This often gets a few more "Safe Only" tops contacting me.