Bottoms cumming from just a fuck

powerbottom64

Happens nearly almost every time I mount my man, he pounds my prostate and ill end up loosing my load. Something about me riding him must be the secret cuz it's only happened once or twice in other positions, in comparison to every time when I ride him. The real challenge is to keep going and not tense up in order to get his load, sometimes I bust several nuts along the way as I work for my reward.

Yeah, there's something about this position that does it for my bud too. This is normally what happens when we do it on the couch.

So satisfying when I can fuck a man into orgasm. That being the case & it being also that several replies on this thread indicate enjoyment of riding cock - well, there you have it, why I like my bottoms on top, raping the hell outta my fuck-stalk with their hot, creamy and snug fuckholes. The position enables the bottom to rotate his ass around and get cock from the angle (-s) he wants it. It enables him to lean forward so I can jack-hammer-fuck his hole.

I just love it.

• Like 1

I don't have an orgasm, but sometimes cum will just start flowing out of fmy cock. Love it when that happens! Feed it to my top guy, and he get harder and mre turned on. But what I really like is when they can give me an "anal orgasm". None of my tricks have been able to do it, but my partner sometimes can.

Guest pozbtm1967

If I get hit right, I'll just flood the bed, towel, floor or my stomach (if in a sling or on back) and it will flow like crazy and I'll have continuous orgasm throughout body and ass.... then keep pushing back for more. I'm one of those that can be fucked for hours and just ride the continuous flow of cum flowing out of my balls until I have one hell of an explosion.

This has happened to me in varying degrees over the years. Interestingly, lately as I have been more an active cum dump, I edge more & more. In the last few days after an hour or so of play, I ooozz...pouring out buckets of precum & cum...ultimately having to end the session with an orgasm which may or may not be "DRY". Last night, I was at a bathhouse here in Tampa and the sheets were SOAKED after 2 extended sessions.

I've been with a few guys who could fuck my load out of me. The first time it happened it scared the fuck outta me... lol. But, now, if a guy can get it done, I kinda turn into a big slut for his cock and can't wait to get him inside me again. All but 1 of the guys that have been able to make it happen had larger than average cocks..... I've done it getting fucked doggy a few times, but it usually happens when I'm on my back... best is when my ass is hanging off the edge of the bed and the top is standing next to the bed plowing my hole... HARD. DAMN, now I've got a hardon and need to find a guy to come fuck a load out of me ;)

I love feeling the build up of pressure and pleasure in my prostate while being pushed further towards shooting, sometimes multiple climaxes if I take my time and wait patiently from my fuckers deposited load. I have only had a few instances of loosing my load prior to being topped by my guy, but ever since I went from strictly topping to mostly bottoming. It's not so much about the size or intensity of the fuck, so much as the fucker is patient and allows me to impale my prostate with his manmeat. However I will say I for having an average sized guy, his girth sends me over the edge every time and I love the feeling of him opening me up

When a top has a thick cock and I'm on my back, legs up, I almost always shoot my load from Some guys stop after they cum, but getting fucked. I love it and I stay hard and want more and more. Some guys loose the urge after they shoot, but I just get more excited by the fucking I'm getting. I SO want to do it with a poz top now.