Lab.oratory - Berlin

spunkdump

Hello,

Do take  a look at the site  www.siegessaeule.de for a list of events; it has a link to “English calendar of events.”  I have been to the Club Culture Houze Monday naked party twice.  It is not overly crowded, but has a friendly and  willing-to-play crowd.  Of course, there is always the bar, Bull, which is open 24 hours. 

Enjoy,

chiilfuck

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Yes, I have been to a few piss parties at the Lab, both on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons.    The attendance is good, though not as busy (of course) as the Friday night events.   Piss play occurs all over, especially in the urinal and toilet areas; and of course in the tiled room that has the grated floor, which allows those beneath to receive literal golden showers.   In other parts of the club, piss and fucking fun occur too. 

The party is recommended by me whether pissing is your primary fetish/activity, or even if not.  For it seems that at those parties, piss fun  is naturally and seamlessly combined with other sexual fun. 

ENJOY!!!!!

chiilfuck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent write up about Lab.oratory, thanks, and it inspired me to visit last week when I was in Berlin. In went on 2 for 1 drinks night and also hooded night, both excellent and plenty of action. I have two minor observations.

first, I was surprised at how many guys asked me to use a condom, in that place I’d kinda expected zero. On the first night one guy insisted on a condom (out of 8 guys I fucked). A minor aberration I suppose. However, three guys I fucked on the second night (also out of 8 fucks) insisted on rubbers. There was a 4th but I’d had it by that stage and handed the condom back and walked on. It was made worse by the fact that I wasn’t carrying condoms, which I sometimes do if I’m likely to be asked to use them, so had to use these tight little condoms that the guy’s handed to me rather than the XL ones I need. 

Second, I was surprised at how many guys attended the masked night which I thought might attract a smaller fetish crowd. While not as many as the first night, when there was no dress code, the numbers were still pretty large and certainly in the hundreds. And it was hot - even more uninhibited than the first night if that were possible. 

• Like 1

Hello, BB4fkng,

I enjoyed reading your posts about Berlin, as it has become one of my favorite travel destinations.

Interestingly, you commented about condom usage at the lab.oratory, something I have also  noticed over the past year or two.  My theory is that as the lab.oratory becomes more popular, it is attracting more tourists with sexually conservative sex club behaviors.  From  my experiences, this trend seems more common at the lab.oratory and not as much at venues such as The Bull, Scheune, Mutschmann’s and etc.  That stated, I do still get my share of bareback fucks at the lab.oratory😊😊, and of course, Berlin in general.

chiilfuck

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2019 at 3:54 PM, chiilfuck said:

Hello, BB4fkng,

I enjoyed reading your posts about Berlin, as it has become one of my favorite travel destinations.

Interestingly, you commented about condom usage at the lab.oratory, something I have also  noticed over the past year or two.  My theory is that as the lab.oratory becomes more popular, it is attracting more tourists with sexually conservative sex club behaviors.  From  my experiences, this trend seems more common at the lab.oratory and not as much at venues such as The Bull, Scheune, Mutschmann’s and etc.  ...

chiilfuck

The overwhelming vibe at Lab was bareback but, yes, you couldn’t miss the condom usage too. However, having read your message I’m disappointed that I didn’t try out The Bull, Scheune, Mutschmanns, as I had assumed Lab would be the busiest, sluttiest, rawest ...

• 5 months later...

Cześć, idę do LAB.ORATORY, 13 marca, lubię połykać i brać toksyczne ładunki. Ten wieczór będzie moim jedynym posiłkiem. 

Google Translate says, "Hi, I'm going to LAB.ORATORY, March 13, I like swallowing and taking toxic loads. This evening will be my only meal."

Edited by drscorpio

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 1:11 PM, spunkdump said:

I'm back from my trip to Berlin.    Returning to Lab.oratory was a great idea. The entrance is in same left position of the Berghain club but the door moved i noticed. Tip 1.   Get their early!!!! they open on Fridays 10-12 - get there at least 9:30 -there was already 100 guys on line by the time I showed up at 9:45 and another 100 behind me.  The fee is 10Euro now. I know the door guy had some bad rep but i found the experience just fine.  They give you a wrist wrap for the night for buying bar drinks. and give you a bag for clothing. At end of night you collect your bag -dress and go pay your tab. Bring receipt to the doorman and then go.     The place is as big as i remember if not bigger now. I noticed a dance club back deep in the club with stairwells going up to the rail promenade that overlooks the dance floor- i didn't remember this at all.

The dark room is still same, the barn rooms with slings by the right of the bar still there. the gloryholes in back - new addition -they had those Czech booths-where you climb in and hoist your legs in straps and your butt is open to all but you and they can't see you. Of course the fail in this is that all the guys just went around to the entrance to see who it was in this booth.  I only saw it used twice but definitely was fun. All most of action was in darkroom early-- i got plowed early and alot. but as night went on action was everywhere but realize alot of lurkers and guys just hanging socially in the bar.  Their were guys in the bathroom sitting next to urinal waiting for piss etc- i never saw one used but they found their spot and stuck to it.    Also, there is equipment to douche but i can't see putting that hose up my hole in that place but its there-someone needs to tell me if they used it ever???     I went early thank god-got fucked and then i left at 12 which was early but myhotel was on other side 45 min away by train and i just didn't want to be stuck and i was fucked out-i knew for me it was time.  Well-the line waiting for men to get in had to be 300 guys it went out to the parkling lot area-i was shocked so trust me go early-so you get in and fuck and not waste time waiting on line to get in. 

BULL bar in Schoneberg gay area- is the dicy dive bar that any pig will love-- the bar (with coatcheck to underwear) is like a Las Vegas bar from 60s but then the backroom is practically blackout -on entry is a sling and then two more sllings in middle of room -the room is 17 x 17 with seating along the walls-not much and then then the toilets-guys in slings claim their spot and don't move.  and guys just bend over and get bred.  I walked in Friday night and in 5 min i was getting plowed by unseen men.  It was quiet on Saturday but still got 2 loads -its a mix of men but it a sleazy place-its not a hi how you doing at all-its just quiet silent cocksucking and fucking.  A must for all to visit at least once.

Boiler sauna- i went on Monday afternoon-it was more senior aarp than Sundays.  it was quiet and still the loveliest bathhouse but i didnt' get much action. So go on Sundays when its popular.

Mutchmann's hosted the monthly Coffee and Cream party-its a poz party on 1st Sundays of month. Starts at 5pm no line just a few guys 9 euro check your clothes wear what you want and then play. i had no idea what this would be like it wasn't alot of people -mind you LAB has a Sundaytheme and bathhouse is quiet popular so other distractions but boy i'm glad i went early when they opened- i went downstairs to the bed platform and in 10 min i was bred by a bull of a German man 2 loads and then the crowd started filling up- i took some good loads and this time the early bird got the worm was true. The crowd was sexy mix of young, mature, bears, otters etc-it was not a big crowd but just right number.  i stayed over an hour when i sensed the loads were done and there was no line or guys coming in so quiet party but well worth it if you're in Berlin at that time.   I took about 17 loads during my weekend and the city is lovely. I don't know if i'll return -i think the city is built for youth to run free and i want to explore other places but if you haven't gone or have low libido -go to Berlin-it will be a good cure!

Hey mr, in Lab where exactly is it Chezch booth with the opening for your ass? Can't recall seeing this section

• 2 weeks later...