Top who really loves ass

Internal Blast

6 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

While I agree with everything Marc Short wrote about ass, there are two things I would call attention to again, as they are so rarely spoken about.   The first is about the angle of the thrusts.  They add such incredible variety for both the top and bottom.  If I am at the sling and I bend my knees so that the angle changes from going straight in to going up into the ass--it's incredible.  I am hitting his prostate--which is good for everyone.  Now as much as I love my sling and fuck bench, I kept a bed in the playroom for a good reason.  I want the bottom to ride me.   I want to fuck him on his side.  I want to ravage him flat on his stomach-- for every position and angle of entry has it's own unique feel.  I have to smile when I watch those three minute jack rabbit tops who don't dare move out of doggy...

The other point is the after care of an abused hole.  I so agree.  If I spent 20 minutes (or more!!) opening it with my tongue, lips and goatee, of course I want to thank it properly for taking my load.  Swollen, puffy ass lips in my mouth after we've both shot (or to get the bottom there) is another of the great seldom talked about moments of good sex.

This is so cool to me FelchingPisser, because you are so aware. I love mindful fuckers, I am so much more connected and it elevates the whole experience for me. And your after attention to a fucked hole made my groin ache and open.

One of the permanent changes to my hole is it no longer puckers like an ass hole, especially after being fucked. When fucked in a particular way, it ends up with puffy lips. I remember the first top who made it that way. He spent a lot of time rimming, tonguing, fingering and toying my hole. He was so smooth and skilled at what he was doing that I didn't realize that he was really sucking on my hole, encouraging and forming lips. The change he made to my body was probably one of the most intimate and biggest turn ons of connecting with another guy that I have experienced. Several here have talked about how hot it is to get another guys DNA, and the possibility of it altering the bottom. It brings out an almost primal response in me when I perceive a top has left his signature (of sorts) on me.

The hottest thing is when I discover the change he has made in me llater, not necessarily at the time it is happening. The tops I remember and end up loving are the ones who have an almost artistic talent and skill where their process of topping is not just fucking, but affecting and creating changes in the bottom, be they physical or psychological, or both. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

This is so cool to me FelchingPisser, because you are so aware. I love mindful fuckers, I am so much more connected and it elevates the whole experience for me. And your after attention to a fucked hole made my groin ache and open....

I have been pretty sure for a quite awhile now that we would have great fun together.  We both want a complete sexual scene....not a quick unloading.

• Upvote 1

Guest westwood83

My boyfriend is a total ass man. He just wants to touch, lick, and fuck my ass constantly. He very rarely if ever looks at or touches my dick during sex.

He does give the best morning blow jobs though :). I get them a few times a month. 

Edited by westwood83

Guest bbbearlover1
On 4/10/2017 at 0:47 PM, CumBustion said:

LMAO! What top doesn't love ass?! That's the whole point of being a top!

True, BUT, I know tops who love fucking ass, but not loving ass.  I'm talking about tops who don't rim, which will remain a mystery to me until my dying day.  I LOVE ass, male pussy (or, as I call it, just plain pussy).  I've stated it earlier in this thread; I'm talking about eating, fingering, fisting and fucking that pussy, and spanking/beating that ass.  There are times when I don't want to fuck pussy, because I just want to eat and have my face smell like that pussy.  Get that pussy scent in my beard.  In public, I can be shameless at times, when I see that right ass pass me by, and I don't care if others notice me turn my head.  It's the first thing I will check out on a guy.  Not every top "loves" ass in that respect.  Again, I've have loved ass since I was kid, like 3rd grade, when the male ass just "spoke" to me, and I've been hooked ever since.  That's the love I think this topic is meant to reflect.  I mean your profile picture makes me want to jump through my screen and get to eating, CumBustion.  That pussy would look good on my face.

On 4/12/2017 at 1:42 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

True, BUT, I know tops who love fucking ass, but not loving ass.  I'm talking about tops who don't rim, which will remain a mystery to me until my dying day.  I LOVE ass, male pussy (or, as I call it, just plain pussy).  I've stated it earlier in this thread; I'm talking about eating, fingering, fisting and fucking that pussy, and spanking/beating that ass.  There are times when I don't want to fuck pussy, because I just want to eat and have my face smell like that pussy.  Get that pussy scent in my beard.  In public, I can be shameless at times, when I see that right ass pass me by, and I don't care if others notice me turn my head.  It's the first thing I will check out on a guy.  Not every top "loves" ass in that respect.  Again, I've have loved ass since I was kid, like 3rd grade, when the male ass just "spoke" to me, and I've been hooked ever since.  That's the love I think this topic is meant to reflect.  I mean your profile picture makes me want to jump through my screen and get to eating, CumBustion.  That pussy would look good on my face.

OH DAYYYYYYUUM BBLOVER, what you're describing goes way past "loving ass"! Out of the possibly hundreds of men that have fucked me, probably one or two fuck at the level that you just describe. You're the type of top that 69-ing with would be a ming blowing experience, where you'd tongue fuck my boi-pussy while I spit shine your dick until were both dizzy and seeing stars from the sheer ecstasy. 

I feel the same way about dick, especially that really good dick that's just the right size and connected to a sex crazed, Alpha-Top. I talkin' about the kind of dick that I call in "sick" for on a Monday just because the fuck session that lasted from Friday night to now is just too damn good to stop now... The kind of dick that pushes past my S-Curve and stays there all day while I cum hands free over and over until my boi-pussy is a busted loose, jizz-filled, gaping open, hole resembling a whore's cunt after the whole football team ran through it... The kind of dick that, after were done fucking, makes me afraid of going out in public because if I sneeze or cough, a gallon of jizz might come pouring out of my loose hole and down my thighs...

On 4/12/2017 at 6:42 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

And I became a cock worshiper around the same time. I still find male ass sexy but I'm definitely interested in cocks. Lol. Team bottom, you bet.

Love to just admire a nice ass. Especially when a guy is bent over on all fours, legs spread, hole presented and open. Love to lick and tongue at it for a while, getting it wet and ready while 69ing and having him suck and slober on me. Then love to tease it, with little thrusts half way in and out, opening up his hole. Then on to balls deep pounding it hard until shooting a fat nut deep.

When it's loaded, love watching the guy bend over again as I open his hole and lick up the dripping load, lapping at my cum and kissing him.  Before shoving my cock back in to load it up again! 

• Upvote 3