Moaning or screaming bottoms? If you're a top answer :) Botts are welcome too!

HMR89

I personally am loud either as a top or a btm, and like my partner to be the same. I like a btm who begs for cum like i do when i btm, and when i top i like to get into lots of breeding talk and most of the neg safe sex only btms i've bred have all ended up begging to get knocked up with my dirty load (neg here- read my stories lol).

Guest UserDeleted0419

I become really verbal when a Top is fucking me right. I find that whimpers and moans sometimes get them to really want to lay into me hard and deep, and then the screaming begins. The louder and more verbal my Top the louder and more verbal I get!

i moan when getting fucked… but not continuously. i talk if i feel that's what the guy likes, i will genuinely encourage him to fuck me. not really into pain (except spanking, that's a mystery), but i had a guy about a week ago who was huge and seriously hurt… I thought I was past that, haven't had a guy hurt in a long time, but he was incredibly thick and i was pretty demonstrative, grabing my covers tight and biting and kinda tearing hard at my pillow with my teeth. he gave me a huge load :-). love it when I can tell the top is enjoying, particularly want to know when he breeds, even if it's just an obvious sigh.

I used to be quiet because at the time, I was still in High School. Until my junior year, I shared a room with my baby brother and we share a wall the parental units.

Now once I moved into my room which was on the other side of the house, I wasn't too loud; And Those Topping me would know that they r doing something right and I didn't fall asleep from boredom.

NOW, tho, I feel that its a mutual effort from both of us... Me doing what i need to satisfy their pole with a hole that will be greatful for the load of cum shot deep inside... I will not hold back if a top is good enough for me to beg, moan, and yes, some have made me scream for morepost-1714-140864349095_thumb.jpg

post-1714-140864349087_thumb.jpg

post-1714-140864349092_thumb.jpg

post-1714-140864349093_thumb.jpg

I moan when I'm getting it slow and deep, and can scream pretty ecstatic if I'm getting roughed hard enough, however I haven't had the pleasure of getting to the point of euphoria where I'd be temporarily berserk and slamming back unto my top whilst screaming.

I do get a little bitey and clawsy though, and usually that amps my top to dig into me hard.

I wonder if its possible to get fucked unconscious, that sounds hawt...

• 3 weeks later...

I moan a lot especially if the guy has a huge thick cock. One of my ex bf's was huge and very thick. It always felt as if he was going to rip my ass apart! And that made me moan like crazy! And he liked when I moaned. That really turned him on and made him fuck me even harder. And he also moaned, but not until he was about to shoot his load deep inside my ass.

when men give their load in top Russian men rarely talk about it ((

when I bottom, I can not be silent ((

sometimes because of that there are problems

I moan like a whore. I often silenced or hand or mouth pressed against the pillow