Moaning or screaming bottoms? If you're a top answer :) Botts are welcome too!

HMR89

When I'm breeding, fisting, tongue fucking or piss fucking a power bottom that's verbal, who moans and begs for his guts to be filled...... it's a fucking turn-on for me. I'm at the point now where I almost need the man I'm fucking to moan, beg, be verbal or it's not a fuck I enjoy as much. So all you verbal pigs.....keep up the moaning, grunting and begging for a gut filling. Screaming doesn't do it for me.

fuck yeah' date=' love pounding a bottom slut and have him moaning like a whore when I fuck him rough. Even hotter when it sounds like he is in pain but still taking it ;-)[/quote']

I love working over younger bottom in a group of horny rough tops. Sounds and looks urge each other on to fuck him hard and cream him

• 1 month later...

I am a vocal bottom and a silent top. I think receiving cock in my ass should be vocal otherwise I am not letting myself go and giving myself to the top and allowing him to master me. That may sound like a sub/dom thing but its not meant to be. As a versatile I become vocal as a guy fucks me as its an invasion, the guy is in control and ramming your hole, the feeling is inside and it feels great and you know after a period of time your going to feel him orgasm and fill your ass, you letting go and allowing someone to be in charge and I can't help but enjoy it and let go to the top causing me to be vocal. It feeds back to him he is causing me pleasure

When I top I am mosty silent as I am in control, my job it to make sure the bottom is being pleased while enjoying the feeling of his ass around my cock, I try different techniques, ram him hard then soft, deep all these things and as the bottom moans more I know I am giving pleasure but I don't have to be vocal myself until I cum in his ass.

Once said to me by a top, "Jesus fucking Christ dude, I have neighbors, and they have kids."

So yeah, I think screamer pretty much describes me, unless I'm trying really hard not to make noise. Of course if I do that, I am too focused on being quiet to really enjoy myself.

I about pop a vein trying to be quiet when I cum.

• 2 weeks later...

I love to encourage my tops beg for their seed and moan as I really love getting fucked and it is hard for me to be quiet. Just recently a guy fucked me in his lungeroom while his BF slept and he had a beautiful thick cock and it was so hard for me to get fucked for 10 minutes cwithout making a sound I wanted to scream my delight with every thrust

I love to tell a guy to give it to me, at first I tend to be a bit shy but once his cock is balls deep in my ass I just have to tell him to fuck me, telling him how big and hard his cock feels always does the trick and begging him to push it in as deep as he can. Lying on my back so he can see my face as I tell him to give me his cock is great and really turns him and me on and of course I beg and plead for his load...:)