For bottoms: Are you using tops to get satisfaction for yourself?

NLbear

I have been on this site for a little over a year. And I was wondering. I see a lot of Bottoms making it clear that they are only there for tops to be used, regardless what they get out of a session. They say "It is not about me, it is all about satisfying the top" or something similar like that. They don't seem to care about their own satisfaction of having sex with someone.

Am I the only bottom here who disagrees with that? I can understand there are tops who just want a hole, fuck it, dump a load and leave, without caring if it was good for the bottom as well. Or Bottoms who just want to get fucked regardless if it satisfies their own needs. I am not talking about anonymous bathhouse or club fucks (that is obvious, that is just about fucking regardless), but 1-1 or maybe threesomes etc. at someones's place.

But cannot it not be the other way around as well? A bottom using a top in the same way?

If I, as a bottom, am horny and want to have sex then I want something out of it too. Not just being a hole for a guy to dump a load in, leaving you with a sore ass and no satisfaction. I want to get something out of it too. There's two to tango. I may even want to cum more than once from getting my ass plowed. If I want a top to fuck me the least thing he can do is make sure I get my part of the satisfaction too. I want to feel satisfied as well, just like the top.

So in that sense the bottom would be using a top too to get what he wants: satisfaction from getting fucked and one or maybe more orgasms.

Are there more Bottoms who think that way, or am I in the minority here?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally love getting my ass fucked. I love the feel of a cock pushing into me deep. It gets my dick hard and makes me cum multiple times. I don't do it just for the pleasure of a top. I do it because it gets me off and feels totally hot. There is nothing else like it.

• Moderators

Sometimes I just want to be a hole for loads like at a sex party or bathhouse or running a slutty Craigslist ad. Then I don't care about anything but getting guy after guy to shoot inside.

In a one-on-one or small groups though, I expect to get off at the end after all the tops are done. I don't need a lot of help. A little nipple work and playing with my sloppy hole will get me off. The best is if the last top can stay semi-hard in my hole while he works my tits.

I get satisfaction from knowing that my arse has been good enough to force a top to give me his load. I love having my hole filled, and work my muscles hard to coax that load out and give my fucker the relief he's after. That's my duty as a bottom.

Guest ff-whole

Of course I get a lot of satisfaction from a top using my ass. Last night I had a top using me in all kind of different positions - shoving me around and plowing again and again... loved it. Then he handed me over to another guy and back again, then another guy again... He apparently loved me seeing used. And I loved it too. Eventually I had him and another guy try to double fuck me... Man it was hot with lots of onlookers... Pity the guy was not very large and couldn't keep his dick in with the other guy who was large... My hole was stretched though nicely with the two dicks so once in a while... but it wasn't a cumm together party for them. Though I received both loads.

Well, i have a sweet younger top bud that always loves seeing me cum. Then, he knows for sure that the sex was hott enough for me to blow a load while he's fucking me. (He gets self-conscious) but also if he's going too fast, i will tell him to slow down and to not cum unless i tell him to cum. he says i work my ass muscles so well on his cock that he can't help but cum fast. But then sometimes i'm not able to cum so when he's says he's getting close i just tell him to go ahead and blow a load in me. This topboy is a hott fuck with a nice cock and can last awhile if i tell him to. But all in all, i don't think i "use" him for my own pleasure. We have a good, mutual, sexually-satisfying relationship. Although, idk how it would look with someone else's point of view.

Guest 24collegekid420

I love having my ass fucked an being used. Yea it's mostly all about my pleasure. I love the way a hard dick fits my ass. Other times all I want is dick after dick. But always enjoy the cock up my fuck hole.

for me, it's mostly about the cum and hearing the guys sounds of pleasure, love it when he announces he is breeding me. if gives me a great deal of pleasure to feel and hear a guy is getting pleasure out of fucking me, then the ultimate reward of having his load deep in my ass. I can go days without cuming and be very happy and satisfied. i usually cum to shut my drive for getting fucked and loaded off for a bit.

Feeling the top cumming inside me and giving me his load is my kind of sexual satisfaction. It does not matter to me if I cum or not. His climax makes my pussy ass quiver and gives me a mental orgasm that is so hot for me. After getting fucked I can best cum jacking off with his softening dick in my mouth. The thought of his load in my ass and his dick in my mouth makes me so very horny.

I don't know why, but I've always gotten off on satisfying my top to the fullest. Granted I'm submissive as all hell, and love being filled in any way I can.

I want to go ahead and stick with if my top is satisfied, so am I.

With that being said, if I ever didn't feel satisfied, I probably would finish by sitting on top and doing it myself :-)