Ever Had Sex With A Girl?  

379 members have voted

1. 1. Ever Had Sex With A Girl?

• Never - No Interest
    • Yes, Went Through A Brief Experimentation Phase
    • Did It For A While, But Not Any More
    • I'm Bisexual And Still Do It

• Administrators

Just wondering how many of you guys went through a straight phase or are still bisexual...

Personally, never had an interest in fucking girls - they just don't do it for me, but I remember my first boyfriend telling me "they're not so bad - it's nice and warm and wet". Well, so are guy's asses... :)

I read some place that girls don't have cocks. Apparently where their cock should be, they have a slimey hole that oozes slime and blood! :eek: I know it's gross and I don't like to think about it, but I discussed it with a friend who is a doctor. He tells me it's true!

I still go through phases where I try and convince myself I'm not gay and a cock loving faggot. I try and get with girls but on the two occasions where I have got to the point of having sex I have never been able to get remotely hard, which I think tells its own story.

• Administrators
Is anal with a girl any different for a top?

I can't say I've done it, but I even find long hair on a guy a distraction - so can't imagine that I'd be into it. And then you have to listen to a female voice and deal with all the baggage that comes with women and sex... It would be enough to make me go soft really quickly...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope. Can't imagine why I'd want to, but the other day I was at a brunch with six of the boys and the same question arose. The ages of the attendees ran from about 70 to about 40. Several of the guys were fairly feminine in their deportment. Yet I was the only one who answered in the negative. One never knows.

i still fuck women and do find it superior to men.

i just enjoy knowing that her body reacts to my dick by her pussy getting moist. its a turn on knowing your fucking her right and seeding her is great too.

i only cum inside women who i feel i'd make a cute baby with and i love the gamble that they feel by enjoying my cum but not wanting to ruin there bodies. its an amazing feeling.

its like stealth breeding but legal!

• Upvote 1

I like masturbating in front of a hot girl and telling her all about how I get my ass fucked bareback in the most anonymous and risky ways and How I let men breed my hole with aidscum. I luv it when she gets off in it and encourages me to go out there and get pozzed up as much as possible and orgasms as she tells me how much she wants to watch me get aids.

Is anal with a girl any different for a top?

Yes and No. As with guys it depends on the bottom. Some women really like it, others don't and just lay there. I am bi, and have been so since my teens. Also have been married three times. During all that time I continued to see (and fuck) other people; men, women and couples in various combinations. Right now I only see women that like some kinkiness (whatever that might be...), as straight vanilla sex is boring to me.