rawTOP

Ever Had Sex With A Girl?  

379 members have voted

1. 1. Ever Had Sex With A Girl?

• Never - No Interest
    • Yes, Went Through A Brief Experimentation Phase
    • Did It For A While, But Not Any More
    • I'm Bisexual And Still Do It

I've always wanted to - which might seem odd as a submissive bottom, but unfortunately have never been able to get hard or stop myself from cumming too quickly too find out. What does it feel like? IS it a different feeling to fucking a bottom's ass? Not that I know what that feels like either, but curious to imagine what it's like.

Theres a few sex toys on the market that feel like it supposedly. The idea of it doesnt turn me on, but I wonder whats its like.

• 5 weeks later...
Pussy feels really, really good; almost like a cummy hole. However, it's just not worth the effort required to sleep with a girl - before, after and during. Give me a guy any day.

ROFL!!

Yeah think about this, your in a club you see a guy you make eye contact, 3 minutes later your on your back down an alley way with him pounding your ass with his rock hard love muscle until he blows his load spits iny our face and calls you a worthless fag, you are left with a slimey spit ball ony our face, a warm wet hole, and a grin on your face. Thats hot.

Now similar things happen with a woman, is that hot? NO!

Pussy feels really, really good; almost like a cummy hole. However, it's just not worth the effort required to sleep with a girl - before, after and during. Give me a guy any day.

I think this exactly right. Fucking a moist wet pussy really IS like fucking a cummy asshole! Both feel good, but one -- the pussy -- comes with a lot of baggage.

Guest hardandhung4fun

i'm bi-married, so i still fuck my wife. love when i can have the tables turned and get fucked by a guy instead though. doesn't happen often enough, lol

It's something I wonder if I should try sometimes, but even though I would probabaly like pussy, I find womens bodies totaly non-sexual.

It would also make me doubt that I am gay so i've decided im not going to bother even trying to fuck a woman, ever.

well, kinkyfucker I can see why cboycam took six months to find out he's gay. He's lucky that it only took six months. i've been married 25 years before i admitted i was gay. Now i'm stuck in a marriage with kids. Too expensive to divorce, both financially and emotionally. I still love my wife. SHe's my best friend and I want to take care of her--something about till death do us part. I just feel guilty that I cant satisfy her physically anymore, and that she doesn't get me hard. I still enjoy cuddling with her , just not actual sex. It's like platonic love. When I get together with men it's never about love. It's raw sex. Perhaps that's why I can't keep one guy as a lover--i'm afraid to get attached again. When I was younger I was so naive and inexperienced I didnt know what gay sex was. There was no internet and hooking up was difficult in the area I was from. The societal norms were so great, and the gay stereotypes were so negative, that I didnt even consider men. I just got married as expected, had kids, got a job, before I realized what I liked. Now a days, it's different for men--more open, but not any easier. It takes a strong man to live openly.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes,and still love the ladies,at least some of them.Sex for men is an event in itself complete without baggage.Women seem to see it as an event in a string of entanglements from which you may spend a liftime trying to free yourself.Personally,the sex is about equally enjoyable.Some women really LIKE bisexual men,and the best ones are bi themselves.Some guys are as bad as whiney clingy women...viewing sex as their tool to trap a man.At 57 years old I have learned a few things maybe.