List Your Site Suggestions Here...

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did the admins change the layout or did I change some settings accidentally. In a thread, each post now has the author's information above the post, instead of to the left. It makes it MUCH harder to read the thread. Harder to tell what is post text and what is author info and there's a lot more wasted vertical space so a lot more scrolling just to read the thread. Me no like!

• Administrators
Did the admins change the layout or did I change some settings accidentally. In a thread, each post now has the author's information above the post, instead of to the left. It makes it MUCH harder to read the thread. Harder to tell what is post text and what is author info and there's a lot more wasted vertical space so a lot more scrolling just to read the thread. Me no like!

As HungLatinDom mentioned, yes, changes were made.

http://breeding.zone/threads/14819-Site-Updates-Report-Problems-Here

And the issue you mentioned is one I noticed immediately. I'll try to get to fixing it today or tomorrow...

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
Don't get mad.

Can you sticky the where did you get your last load thread to the general discussion forum? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wondered what happened to it.

You can find it prominently displayed on the main forum page...

• 3 months later...

Hola Y'all!

I just now posted this in General Discussion, not realizing that I wasn't in Site Suggestions.

Is there any way that the site, Forum Posts, Stories, etc [all except member profiles] would be available in one or more ZIP or RAR files?

I ask because when I read posts on the site, I typically copy-n-paste them into my favorite text editor for cleaning up and saving. Unfortunately, despite weekly backups, I somehow lost the past six months of archived posts. I blame one of my Cats :-(

I could, of course, go page by page and cut-n-paste all over again, in fact when doing so I find that I frequently find posts that I previously had missed, but isn't the point of using a computer to save one unnecessary repetitive work?

Thanks in advance, and a BIG thanks for having a GREAT site -

Jimmy

• Administrators
Is there any way that the site, Forum Posts, Stories, etc [all except member profiles] would be available in one or more ZIP or RAR files?

I ask because when I read posts on the site, I typically copy-n-paste them into my favorite text editor for cleaning up and saving. Unfortunately, despite weekly backups, I somehow lost the past six months of archived posts. I blame one of my Cats :-(

I could, of course, go page by page and cut-n-paste all over again, in fact when doing so I find that I frequently find posts that I previously had missed, but isn't the point of using a computer to save one unnecessary repetitive work?

Thanks in advance, and a BIG thanks for having a GREAT site -

Jimmy

No, there's no way to get the posts en masse. If you like cleaning up what others write, care to be a site moderator? Not that I want to make major changes to what people write, but sometimes things like the paragraph breaks need work, etc.

Cleaning up what others write seems to have become my hobby. Paragraphs that run on towards 1,000 words bug me, as do [OK, I'm an American... ] British-isms like Arse, Bum, Lad and the like. Inconsistent paragraph indentations and poor punctuation are also things I like correcting. As I've posted on several sites "Please share your hot stories and don't worry about your [perceived] poor grammar or spelling!"

Some of us, like me, can spell [usually], but have limited imagination or ability to put experiences into words. Others have abysmal spelling and grammar but awesome imaginations or experiences. Between all of us, we can make it work out.

I wouldn't care to make major changes to someone else's work unless they first gave me permission, even on a site like this, and I would let them see it for approval before posting. I've only done that a couple times.

I've been [happily I must say] out of work for nearly two years, so I have ample time on my hands, and am not interested in finding a 'regular' job, but I have an awesome internet connection and plenty of computer equipment in my home [i'm a former IT Professional.]

What is expected of Moderators, their expected duties, etc? It may well be something that I would enjoy.

• Administrators
Cleaning up what others write seems to have become my hobby. Paragraphs that run on towards 1,000 words bug me, as do [OK, I'm an American... ] British-isms like Arse, Bum, Lad and the like. Inconsistent paragraph indentations and poor punctuation are also things I like correcting.

What is expected of Moderators, their expected duties, etc? It may well be something that I would enjoy.

I've upgraded you to moderator. You can do as much or little as you like. Though be careful with big changes. PM me here or email me at rawtop@breedingzone.com and we can discuss what being a moderator means. You'll see new options show up on the page - most of them are pretty self-explanatory.

• 8 months later...

What other hookup sites would you like to see profile name fields for? I refuse to do Manhunt - they're still on my shit list - money given to them winds up in the hands of Republicans who work against the civil rights of the gay community.

Fetlife would be a good - there's quite a few breedingzone members on fetlife - I started a thread about breedingzone on there, and it got a lot of good replies.

What else? Hmm. I'd like a customizable field to list whatever site I wanted - I mean, there's a lot o niche sites - scatboi, grommr- that I'm on - that i'd love to put my profile names in my profile here - but I don't necessarily expect you to keep track of everything out there on the net ;-)

No, there's no way to get the posts en masse. If you like cleaning up what others write, care to be a site moderator? Not that I want to make major changes to what people write, but sometimes things like the paragraph breaks need work, etc.

You could probably download the pages of the site en masse with a unix command like wget. And then find some way to convert them to text.

• 4 weeks later...