Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

Ain't it curious how blacks call other blacks nigger, and gays call other gays faggot, but if someone from another race/sexual preference say such words it turns into an extreme offense?

The word used b/w black people and mant latinos is "nigga" not "nigger". Either way, it doesn't make it any better. The useage of the word between two black people or faggot between two gay people is mostly a generational thing.

They're probably saying nigga, not nigger. There's a huge difference.

To me it seems a distinction without a difference. But I admit to living in one of the whitest states in the US. Either way it is spelled, it is not a word I use one anyone ever, but when a black man is plowing me deep and demands I say it how can I refuse?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I have had a black guy Dom me (I'm super white). He called me "honkey bitch" "cracker faggot" and when he came he told me to "take his nigger cum". I LOVED THIS!! I'm sure there's a lil nigger boy who wants to be gang banged by kkk members

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

New member from the Dallas, TX area, not totally gay but vers bi and I love big long thick white dick tops and I also like smooth white clean d/d free asses if I was to top. Its been a while since I played with white guys but I would love to get fucked by 3 white guys with long thick dicks and open for them to call me nigger while they take turns fucking my ass hard and long. Always looking for fit white guys who are smooth, std free and hiv neg in order to do bareback. I am also into topping slender smooth clean white asses after I rim an clean white asshole.

If I get fucked I would be OK being called a nigger as I suck dicks, swallow cum and get fucked. also would be OK if a btm callas my nigger while I fuck as a top..

There's something disturbing about that word. It's fine for colored people to refer to one another in a certain way but somehow I can't bring myself to say the word in all seriousness- let alone saying it to someone I may/may not sleep with

biracial here (black & white, identify as black) and I don't say the N-word and can't stand hearing it. Once was fucking this white guy who apparently only got fucked by black guys (found out later) and in the middle of me pounding him he used the N-word in reference to me - my dick went soft and that was the end of that fuck session!

• 1 month later...
Guest bwayman

Absolutely yes, if my partner enjoys it. I'm a dom white guy who often plays with/dates black guys. I recently dated a massive black body builder who got very turned on by being sub in racial scenes. It was fun for both of us, so what's the harm?

Any same black male who condones that shit is hella crazy. Anyone is cool to fuck anyone that they want, especially another race. That is not me, because some people do not know boundaries. Calling me a derogatory name is going to far, and pushing me for a prison record. Like you said, you like being called a name, because that is what you are... Cool. I am not said word being discussed. I do not condone people of color saying it to one another, so why would I condone it from someone outside my race?

I don't mind.. but I am a sub bottom and I only have a problem with it if some stranger on the street calls me that.

quick edit

Only one guy calls me that and he asked me if I was okay with it. So If your unsure I guess you could ask, but how to bring that up in conversation is beyond me.

Edited by blowhard