Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

• 3 weeks later...

Race play sex is always incredible but as a white guy I would never be the one to initiate it. Being told white men are useless, little dick faggots who exist to be breeding holes for the superior black race then being made to beg for N dick and cum in my white pussy. I will never find another thing that will turn me on even half as much. Actually... maybe if someone were to add in that the N dick is gonna charge up my little white fuck hole...

• 2 weeks later...

My partner is black and normally I hate the N word, but for the longest time he has told me to take his black dick, but then a few months back he told me to take his nigger dick, so I figured it gave me license to use it.  So, replied fuck yah take that bitch white ass nigger.  He got so fucking hard and really let me have it.  Now it's become a part of our routine when he's in a really nasty mood.  I'd never initiate using it with someone new unless it was discussed in advance.  But fuckin hot when you're both into it and it's just a role playing thing and not true racist feelings.

• 1 month later...

Yes when I worked in London UK I had a long running sexual relationship with a Black guy who loved the role play and would come in my flat and he changed his whole demeanour from a hard fit black man to a submissive black man as he walked through the door it looked like he shrank in height and he would say I am here Massa what can I do for you today. But when we went out to eat or drink in a bar he would be that black bro again very strange but very good for me

I’m a submissive guy— and the more submissive I feel, the sluttier I get. Being called the n word really gets me... well..I’ve only had a guy call me the n word while fucking me once—and while it took me completely off guard, it absolutely worked for the “scene” we had created and it was a amazing fuck for me. I have wanted it again for years— but every time I ask/even briefly mention it, it’s a real mood killer and the guys shoot it down or stop talking to me altogether—so I’m definitely too afraid to ask anymore. (Reminds me of 10 years ago when I was too afraid to ask for bareback secks)

I definitely understand the hesitation from non-black guys. If you were to flip the script, I wouldn’t want to call anyone else racial slurs either...

All that is to say:  I firmly believe that what two (or more) consenting adults do in the privacy of their sex lives is their own business. I wouldn’t worry about it being PC. If the intent is not to offend and all parties understand that, I’ll allow it. 

I can’t speak for anyone else, and I think it’s perfectly understandable to feel uncomfortable with raceplay. 

• Upvote 1

I have had multiple black Alpha tops ask me to use it, to describe how I want them to fuck and breed me,?to verbally describe their cocks. I did as they requested, but it makes me very uncomfortable, so unless my black top requests it, I would not use that word.

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...