Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

I had a bottom I was fucking ask me to call him that. It's a word that makes me very uncomfortable, but we were alone, he was the one who initiated, and objectively it seemed like a pretty arbitrary line to draw. I still felt a bit weird bringing in the race play - he really got off on it, but after we were done I wanted a disclaimer that I was only roleplaying, and don't have any white supremacist attitudes, swastika tattoos, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Black guy and I cannot ever imagine being called "nigger" as a turn on. I generally don't use it in my everyday life unless I'm super angry or quoting a song. Maybe its because I'm mostly a top, but it would be an instant turn off during those times I wanted to bottom. My partner is white and the only time he has ever called me that is out of intense anger. I allot him one angry n-bomb per a year.

I would encourage anyone thinking of using this during sex with a Black guy to ask if he'd be okay with it well before the action starts. It would be a total deal breaker for me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoodExercise

Last Sunday morning. Get you nigger lips working on my hole, etc. Plantation boy. Sambo. He loved it. To be clear, when the sex was over, we had a nice, civilized and respectful conversation -- but he was upfront before we made that he was into racial degradation as a way of enhancing his status as being completely used for nothing but sex.

Me and my black FB have played for many years he is a top only. Our play has turned into a master/slave role and his dick gets rock hard when I call him nigger and boy. He tells me that our time together is the only time he accepts that role and at any other time he is a strong proud black man. I try to get in his head about why he is into this with me and mostly what I get is it's hot and he trusts me completely. Prior to this role the word nigger would have never come out of my mouth. Now it feels good to use it on him and degrade him and he gets a major charge out of the role. I would love to chat with other black men about this so i can better understand my boy.

Sorry. That word used in anger seems much worse than its use in some kind of sexual role play. The latter is kink, the former is an expression of how they actually view you.

Well, I'd personally rather not be called a "nigger" in any context, sexual role play, anger or otherwise. I do find sub/dom name-calling to be a turn on in some contexts (e.g., "faggot", "whore", etc.), but, again, I'm not coming at this from a sub bottom perspective. It would likely be an instant dick softener for me. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate a non-Black person addressing his desire to use the word before the action starts.

And I think I know my partner well enough to confirm he's not racist despite using the word a few times in anger over the course of almost 9 years. Relationships are complex and we're both aggressive people, tbh. Neither one of us have had the nicest things to say about each other at our lowest points when we're intent on hurting the other.

And I think I know my partner well enough to confirm he's not racist despite using the word a few times in anger over the course of almost 9 years. Relationships are complex and we're both aggressive people, tbh. Neither one of us have had the nicest things to say about each other at our lowest points when we're intent on hurting the other.

ehhh especially in anger I would be really pissed if someone used that towards me. Im white, and have been in mostly interracial relationships for years, and have never once used the n word outside of conversation where I was directly quoting someone, and even then I rarely do that. Its not that hard to eliminate it from your vocabulary.

ehhh especially in anger I would be really pissed if someone used that towards me. Im white, and have been in mostly interracial relationships for years, and have never once used the n word outside of conversation where I was directly quoting someone, and even then I rarely do that. Its not that hard to eliminate it from your vocabulary.

Well, no shit I was pissed, but you should also hear some of the questionable things I've called him. There are no clean hands here. ;) We've been through some really tough shit and we're both vicious Aries hotheads to boot. He's hardly a racist, man, but I don't expect someone unacquainted with our lengthy, detailed history to understand how I could arrive at such a conclusion. The one N-word per year thing is essentially an inside joke between the two of us at this juncture of our relationship.

Edited by Human Behavior

My dilemma is that I don't mind "humiliation play" if you like, on the contrary. Calling the bottom a dirty cumslut fuck whore is just fine and dandy. The problem is that when you use the N-word, you don't just denigrate that one person, you are using a word that was used to indiscriminately put down an entire group of people. So, yes, calling a black guy a nigger (it's even hard for me to type) might make for the ultimate insult and humiliation, but I just don't think I could do it, even if asked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In my experience it's down to the individual whether he likes it or not in a sexual encounter. I usually wait until a guy tells me he wants me to call him nigger or use the word when I'm talking about his cock or begging for his cum. Last night I met a young black guy in a bar, he was quite nice but once we were at his place he and naked he was more aggressive and dominant. From the start he told me he wanted me was telling me to suck his nigger cock and as he got more excited he told me to start using the term (obviously not in those words) I have no problem using the word in a sexual setting but wouldn't use it outside of the bedroom. Last night was a turn on though.