Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

Any same black male who condones that shit is hella crazy. Anyone is cool to fuck anyone that they want, especially another race. That is not me, because some people do not know boundaries. Calling me a derogatory name is going to far, and pushing me for a prison record. Like you said, you like being called a name, because that is what you are... Cool. I am not said word being discussed. I do not condone people of color saying it to one another, so why would I condone it from someone outside my race?

Im a white guy who almost exclusively dates black guys, and I agree with you in theory, I dont like that language, and would never do it. However, its also not my place to judge what turns others on.

Absolutely yes, if my partner enjoys it. I'm a dom white guy who often plays with/dates black guys. I recently dated a massive black body builder who got very turned on by being sub in racial scenes. It was fun for both of us, so what's the harm?

Any sort of of verbalising like this is "merely" acting out. I put "merely" in perverted commas because it can have a huge impact. It's not an exact parallel but it was "re-enacting" being raped as a teenager that got me to accept it. If I was fucking with a guy of another race than me and racist abuse become involved - if he gets off on it, why not. I will admit to needing some closure to scene, a reminder that it was only play, in the same way that I needed it when I was acting out my rape. The great thing about role play is that we can act out our darkest fantasies in safety...

As MAL weekend approaches and my desire to be bred by a lot of different men comes near- I find a real problem with any of the naming issues- not just racial slurs but the whole "What do you call your anus/cunt/pussy/boi hole/poop chute etc" or "You are such a pig/slut/whore/ tramp/ scum/etc" ( Ok- I am sort of used to the last string ..but thats not the point here.

What I see as an issue is this- I am getting bred bent over the guest chair in the hotel room, and the guy, who is black, wants to be called XXXXX . He finishes up with a huge orgasm, I suck his cock clean and he splits. 2 or 3 other guys wander in and breed me, then another guy, black and very similar to the 1st guy, mounts me and in the heat of his 10 inches parting my hole I use the term the other guy got off on- but this one suddenly is limp headed for the door. Or Someone has been calling my hole a pussy for 15 minutes, and when the next guy gets in it and I say that P word, he pulls out and storms out saying he does not fuck women and I should grow up.

So, why do guys have to make fucking my hole so damned complicated ????LOL ..BTW- did I mention I am seeking tops to mount my ( oh fuck- call it whatever you want) and make a DNA deposit in my cum bank??? Drop me a msg here or over oon BBRT and I sure as fuck will shoot you the room number as soon as I get checked in and hosed out to my tonsils

• Like 1

• Administrators
…but how to bring that up in conversation is beyond me.

I just ask the guy if he's into race play. Or I flat out ask if he likes to be called a nigger. I never say it unless I know he's into it though.

Hi to all. I'm a black guy with a bubble-butt who is a total bottom! I do have a thing for dominant, aggressive white tops. Usually, before I meat a guy in the bedroom, we always email first so we can find out what's what. During emails, we let each other know what we like. I always let the white guy know that he can use the "N" word if he so chooses since I do find it to be a real turn-on. Some say yes, and quite a few say no! In other words, ask upfront. You might be surprised!

I enjoy getting into sub race play. I have a regular fuck buddy who's really into it. As I encounter more guys I'm starting to learn a lot of them are secretly into it, but I can tell they're scared to bring it up cause of how taboo it is.

• 3 months later...

Well stated agentcolby! It depends on the individuals and to a lesser extent the circumstances in which the word (modified or not) is used. For me, to use it to inflame lust while fucking or getting fucked, that's one thing, but to use it to hurt, meline, or degrade that's something different.

I would never use the N word. Period. It's not sexual. I am from a very old southern family and I am proud that my parents never raised me to be racist. Even though we have copies of wills of my ancestors where they actually left slaves by name to their own children, my parents and grandparents were "enlightened".

I think black men are incredibly hot and I would never disrespect one by using that word. I don't get it. And I've never met a black man who thought it was anything but offensive. Maybe I'm niave, but I don't think so. Like Oprah says, we should elimanate the word. Period.

I doubt I could ever use that word even with their permission. However most of my dirty talk happens pretty spontaneously. Generally all the black tops I have had seem to really enjoy hearing me beg for their black cock and cum in my married white ass. I suppose if one of them told me to speak that way while getting a good fucking I might let it slip out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

The other night a group to thugs made me say I love you niger dick as they seeded and fucked me. They made me say I am a slave for nigger dick also

I'm black and versatile. I get off on being called "nigger" in either position as long as the fucking is hot. To me, race play adds a nasty edge to sex and the power dynamics are fun to play with.

Outside of fucking, I have no patience for the use of words like "nigger" and "white trash."

Guest GoodExercise

Never had any complaints when I called a guy a nigger while stretching his hole open with my thick, raw cock.