Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

I have a different view of the word and similar race specific terms. I dont have a problem with the word or even the use but if done properly. I have never called any one any of these untill my recent ex. He loved making me say "I Love your Nigger cock" and im still not that comfortable doing it. Probably never will because my views about it is this. As there is good and bad the same can be said in regards to this. There are the professional respectable black men and then there are niggers..... the lazy stereotype we all know. Same with white men and crackers, Mexican/ Spanish and wetbacks. In the right context and usage its purpose is just the same as , the women I talked too, and that bitch cheated. After all it is just a word but still if it dont have need to be used I will not use it. I feel thats saying alot considering I myself am white but 3/4 Portuguese and was surrounded by racism by my brother and grandpa daily.... just my opinion and thought. But last thing I will say it is hot being filmed and forced to say " I am a slut for niggers and I will never refuse taking a niggers cock or load sir,"" and I hope you send this to my racist kkk brother, so he can watch his lil brother worship the niggers he hates" ..... actual dialog of a session.

I know of at least three hook ups where this occurred.  I found it to be a huge turn off.  It totally ruirned the mood.  All three occurred at bathhouses in private cubicles with door closed.  Others nearby could have overheard.  I told them it wasn't my scene and asked them each to leave.

• 4 months later...

The moment you realize sex takes place INSIDE YOUR SKULL, you'll realize that anything a person decides is the ultimate orgasm - becomes - his ultimate orgasm.  I love racialized sex.  I'm not a dumbie... so I don't broadcast it.  I fucking love sticking my fat dick in a white dudes bubble muscle ass.. if he calls me a  nigger or I call him a cracker whore who "needs to pay for slavery" by taking this nigger dick... I shoot a fat wad of cum.  Huge nut.

Playing with power dynamics and immoral forms of sex REALLY GET me off.  I'm a grown ass man. Not asking for permission.  Don't like it?  Fuck off.   

big bubble white asses on in  shape masculine whites DESERVE TO TAKE cum deep inside... until my balls are empty.  Nigger dick: the tool of racial justice.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

post-48247-0-86210400-1453169648_thumb.jpg

Edited by privateracefan
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

The moment you realize sex takes place INSIDE YOUR SKULL, you'll realize that anything a person decides is the ultimate orgasm - 

big bubble white asses on in  shape masculine whites DESERVE TO TAKE cum deep inside... until my balls are empty.  Nigger dick: the tool of racial justice.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

two really great points......great sex is inside the skull.....something I believe in (and as a eunuch, am proving).  As a total bottom, I really like getting into the top's head and being the bottom he wants at that moment.....and it is really cool when it all matches up well.

And, if letting black dudes fuck my white ass can be partial payment for all the racial injustice, then I am more than glad to do my share.....and MORE.

I’m one of the black guys who love being called nigger during sex with White Men. My first experience followed years of secret fantasies that began before I had facial hair. It was with a White Man I met in a dark back room of an adult bookstore in Tampa, FL. We were the only people there at the time. I’d been there long enough that my eyes had adjusted to the dark, so when he entered I could see his silhouette, but he couldn’t yet see me. I approached him and asked softly if he wanted his dick sucked and he said yes. I knelt and took it out and began sucking his salty-sweet, musky Whiteness. As I sucked and listened to his moans my desire just burst from me, and I found myself asking this complete stranger to call me nigger while I sucked his dick. He hesitated, silent for so long I was afraid he’d pull his dick out of my mouth and leave, before finally saying firmly, “Suck it, nigger!”. I’d never felt the completeness that I felt then. He became more aggressively Dominant and I became more obediently submissive until I got up the courage to ask him to fuck me, and his enthusiastic agreement made me tremble. I stood and dropped my pants and turned my ass to him, and as I bent over to be used I found myself asking that he just use a little spit for lube, that he ram it up me, and that no matter how much it seemed to hurt he not stop until he’d shot his cum up my ass. He understood perfectly, his desire matched mine, and he did just that. The pain was unbelievable, but sweet at the same time. I cried like a baby as this sweet strong White Man behind me grunted and thrust in my ass. I cried in pain, in gratitude and in release. He was brutal, so excited by this new found freedom that he was at the edge of control, so he only lasted five minutes or so. Immediately after cumming he was so ashamed of what he'd done that he pulled up and zipped his pants and practically ran out of the room. I squatted in a corner, letting his load slowly drizzle out of my sore ass, and savored the pain, the cum, the entire beautiful experience. In retrospect, I only regret that I didn't ask him to use his belt on my back while he fucked me, but I didn't know myself and my needs then as I do now. I know now that it’s one facet of my erotic nature, and there’s no changing it. And let me tell you, between the strong hate-racist undercurrents of gay white America and the oppressive Political Correctness programming so many buy into, it’s damned hard to find playmates. Fortunately I'm older, and my preference is for mature husky to chub partners, so it's a little easier for me than for some who want what most "mainstream" white gays want.

Bottom line, when in doubt, ASK. Do NOT assume it's okay to call any black man nigger. But if the desire is in you, if the prospect appeals strongly, if your dick got hard reading this, maybe you should start asking.

It never occurred to me to ask (or allow) a top to use his belt on my back while he fucked me, but it has a strangely erotic appeal. Always nice to broaden one's horizons. 

• Upvote 1

Being a black man, I would be offended if my sex partner even tried to go there. This is a reason I would not dare to fuck outside my race. Any black man that condone that shit has got some major issues.

Yes, I agree.  

Timing is everything. Perhaps when this topic was raised back in 2010 it was at least plausible. Perhaps.

Today, in America in 2016 if as a black man you want your sex partner to call you a nigger, you have major issues.

If as a white man you want to ask your black sex partner if you can call him nigger, just don't ask. Because if you have to ask then it's probably not okay.

There are so many other words to use to demean and degrade your sex partner... so just dig deeper in your vocabulary and you will find other titillating words.

Today's social and political climate make race such a hot button topic that a white man's tone and perceived agenda might be misconstrued by a black man...even though the white man's intent was never meant to offend the black man.

For a white guy who is contemplating using the word or for those who have already used it successfully: don't be surprised if your black sex partner backpedals on you in a heartbeat. In a nanosecond the acceptable can become unacceptable. Why risk it?

• Upvote 3

Yes, I agree.  

Timing is everything. Perhaps when this topic was raised back in 2010 it was at least plausible. Perhaps.

Today, in America in 2016 if as a black man you want your sex partner to call you a nigger, you have major issues.

If as a white man you want to ask your black sex partner if you can call him nigger, just don't ask. Because if you have to ask then it's probably not okay.

There are so many other words to use to demean and degrade your sex partner... so just dig deeper in your vocabulary and you will find other titillating words.

Today's social and political climate make race such a hot button topic that a white man's tone and perceived agenda might be misconstrued by a black man...even though the white man's intent was never meant to offend the black man.

For a white guy who is contemplating using the word or for those who have already used it successfully: don't be surprised if your black sex partner backpedals on you in a heartbeat. In a nanosecond the acceptable can become unacceptable. Why risk it?

Ok. Thanks for sharing.  Get lost dude.  You realize we don't care what you think.  Why come on to this board in the first place?  to troll?  Fuck off.  That's all

• Moderators

Ok. Thanks for sharing.  Get lost dude.  You realize we don't care what you think.  Why come on to this board in the first place?  to troll?  Fuck off.  That's all

Moderator's Note: If a thread makes you angry enough you cannot control your temper, then don't read it. 

• 2 weeks later...

"ever had a black guy want to be called nigger?"

Yes. So what?

There are a lot of white bottom guys who crave submitting to black cock. Why can't a black bottom guy crave submitting to white cock? By submitting as a "nigger" black guys can take it a step further which white bottom guys would do if they could. Guys who submit to other men do it in any way they can.

I'm white and get so turned on when a black guy asks me during sex to call him a nigger. He'll often start by saying, "Do you want my nigger dick?"  And I'll say "Yes." Then he will tell me to say it over and over, "I want your nigger dick," "fuck me with that big nigger dick." I would never use it outside the bedroom, but if he likes it, and I sure do, then it's OK. I like it so much when tells me what he wants me to say..

• Upvote 2

I'm white and get so turned on when a black guy asks me during sex to call him a nigger. He'll often start by saying, "Do you want my nigger dick?"  And I'll say "Yes." Then he will tell me to say it over and over, "I want your nigger dick," "fuck me with that big nigger dick." I would never use it outside the bedroom, but if he likes it, and I sure do, then it's OK. I like it so much when tells me what he wants me to say..

After reading your post, my dick is so fucking hard. I'd love to empty my balls in your white ass. so hot.

"ever had a black guy want to be called nigger?"

Yes. So what?

There are a lot of white bottom guys who crave submitting to black cock. Why can't a black bottom guy crave submitting to white cock? By submitting as a "nigger" black guys can take it a step further which white bottom guys would do if they could. Guys who submit to other men do it in any way they can.

Great points.  Sex is a mental thing.  When people get "un-P.C." and learn how to manipulate sex to extract the ultimate orgasm, they stop apologizing for taboo sex.  I love this kinda sex.  The immorality of it... so fucking immoral :)   I think that humiliation angle fucks with my head.  I love it.

I started off with raceplay fucking my extremely hot, DL (downlow) white boss.  I don't know when exactly it when racial, but we had a few drinks and...well.. it went there.  Best orgasm of my life.  I wish I recorded his cracker hole taking my cum... By the time we were finished.. we were drenched in sweat and fatiqued.  Needless to say this went on for a couple of years.  Oh, and I got promoted twice.  So.. yeah it was a DOUBLE win.   I'd do it again.  Any big bubble butt masculine white guys wannt some nigger dick and cum disrespecting their hole deep.  let me know.

More and more this taboo is a major turn on for me!

I have an older DOM white I met, who enjoys being called massa, sir or master and in turn, he calls me nigger. It's a huge turn on! We haven't fucked yet...I'm embarrassed that I'm turned on by this type of kink. In real life this guy seems respectable...just gets off on this and I have to say I do as well.