iBlastInside just threatened to sue me over BBBH.com

rawTOP

• Administrators

iBlastInside just did a big long post on where he's coming from.

https://breeding.zone/threads/24463-iBLASTinside-The-BBBH-Belongs-to-No-One

I think he's not representing my point of view correctly. This was my response to this blog post. I'm not sure whether he'll be man enough to publish it on his site, so I'll put it here for the record…

Mark has a few things wrong in his post. For starters I take a big tent approach to #BBBH. The Brotherhood includes stealthers, bug chasers, gift givers, etc. But it is not defined by them. Pretty much all the articles on BBBH focus on Mark's apparent obsession with stealthing. They essentially say that BBBH = Stealthing and then make it sound like Brotherhood members are the spawn of the Devil when Barebacking is the most normal and natural thing there is - the image of #BBBH has problems in that respect. All I said to Mark was I had to make it clear that #BBBH wasn't defined by stealthing. I want all barebackers involved in BBBH.com. Period. End of story. I wanted Mark involved, but that doesn't seem to be something that will happen.

To spell it out a little more… The issue is that on a discussion site things like bug chasing and gift giving really stand out. Put the same group of people on a hookup site where people aren't talking about issues - they're just talking about having sex and the bug chasing and gift giving sorta gets lost in the crowd. Sure there are a few profiles here and there that mention it, but the site isn't defined by it. That is the reason why Breeding Zone is a bit of a tainted brand - the fringe stuff is too obvious. I want BBBH.com to be a big tent with lots of people. I don't want to scare people away. Sure there will be a few people who stand out, but they won't define the site.

So his whole rant about me being exclusionary just isn't based in fact. I've got a track record with this site. You guys know really well what it takes for me to ban people from the site. Can you see me doing the things Mark says I'll do? And somehow he thinks I'm the one attacking him. He's the one who threatened a lawsuit and then misrepresented what I said. I think I've been pretty fair to his point of view and level headed. But draw your own conclusions.

Oh, and I want to thank him for the title of that post - "The BBBH belongs to no one." That'll be useful if he tries to take me to court. Plus, it's exactly what I told him in an e-mail…

You don't own the community. The community isn't something anyone can own. It's bigger than you or me – at most we're just custodians of the term.

So if we agree that no one owns it, I'm not quite sure what his issue is. All of this seems like much ado about nothing.

• Administrators
I personally find the term bareback brotherhood kinda week. Give it a think, ask for suggestions and you'll soon have a better name for your enterprise. something like loads are us, or cumsults united... you get the idea.

After what I just paid for bbbh.com, my boyfriend would kill me if I didn't use it :)

Guest JizzDumpWI

RawTOP bareback bunkhouse is perfectly fine IMO. If you pull it together the way I predict you will, us barebackers will soon enough only associate "bbbh" as bareback bunkhouse. I have not found Mark's site to take me anywhere close to bare hookups. Hell this site has taken me farther in my getting loads, and breedingzone isn't a hookup site.

IMO "bunkhouse" as a concept takes me closer to where I want to be than "brotherhood".