Steamworks Berkeley (Hung Black Top(s) Needed

I think I am going to make another trip (my second) to Steamworks in Berkeley and this time I would like to either meet someone (chat), then meet there so I can be sure to be fucked in the fuck bench and in the sling. I am really hoping that if one or two guys start fucking me then others will join in and I will get all the cock and loads I am Hoping for. I really want to be a naughty fucktoy and really want to be fucked by a group of hung guys in the sling. Would be hot to have a hungry black top who enjoys smooth skinned Latinos. If you have a nice thick cock, shoot nice big loads and want to meet and fuck me at steamworks either Friday or early next week them message me. I need some BBC and some huge, thick loads.

post-33427-14086435006_thumb.jpg

I am definitely going to go to Steamworks Berkeley tomorrow if someone want to meet up with me. I need some cock, and loads in me super bad, so I will be going tomorrow early. Probably be there around 11:30 or 12. Would love to meet a couple hung guys to get me started getting fucked in the sling. I am hoping it will get things going and get me fucked and seeded by multiple guys. Would love to have my throat and ass fucked and filled at the same time. message me if you want to meet me at steamworks and fill me with loads.

Edited by naughtyjakob