Why are some assholes puffy & swollen?

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'm just wondering why it is that some assholes get puffy and swollen when they get fucked and others stay pretty smooth. Here's an example of what I mean by puffy/swollen (click to enlarge):

post-1-140864350384_thumb.jpg

And here's one that looks like it's been fucked, but isn't puffy/swollen:

post-1-140864350386_thumb.jpg

Anyone know why some assholes get all puffy when they're fucked? Do you tops have a preference?

• Administrators
I think it also depends on how often you get fucked and especially if you're into playing with a lot of large toys?

I will add another question here, what do most tops prefer seeing a puffy swollen asshole or one that's not?

As a top I don't see swollen assholes very often, and don't really have a preference. But I get like that when I get fucked, which may sorta prove your theory of "depends on how often you get fucked". BUT, back when I was a twink I was getting fucked fairly often (though not a lot), and I got puffy back then too. Here's a pic of my ass after a photographer fucked me during a shoot for Playguy back in 1991:

post-1-140864350387_thumb.jpg

RawTop: This is an excellent question. Since I am a 80% top / 20% bottom I find that I love top a nice tight smooth pink hole like the pic you posted. Nothing better than watching a hole like that literally grab on to my cock. I love watching the pussy lips of a smooth hole stretch. I find these types of smooth holes also gape easier. Personally, when I bottom (which is not very often) my hole gets puffy and swollen like the other pic you posted.

I tend to think this is just simple anatomy. I really do believe it has all to do with body type and where you hole is placed on your body. Mine for example is set back behind some heft meaty cheeks. The twink I fuck on a regular basis, well, his hole is right up front. He bends over and a pink tight pucker is immediately looking at you. It's beautiful sight. Personally, I love holes like the smooth tight one and am not a fan of the puffy swollen look mine achieves.

Attached is a pic of my swollen puffy hole.

post-29391-14086435039_thumb.jpg

• Administrators
I don't; I don't find the whole rosebud thing attractive in the least

Those aren't rosebuds. Rosebuds are when the insides of your ass "prolapse" (hang out). Rosebuds look like this...

186057-640x377.jpg

What this thread is about is just puffy ass lips, not a prolapsed hole.

Guest ff-whole

I get puffy, and very wet... When I press I can get the beginning of a rosebud, but not quite.

It is as it is... Lots of large toys and / or fucking does this. But I agree with the belly button thing. I was never smooth.

I imagine that rough, regular, aggressive fucking is a significant factor, but it could be simply genetic. Some people flush pink if they drink alcohol. Some navels are "innies" - others are "outies". Some people can make their tongue tube shaped, others cant. Those are all decided by genetics.

I def. like all kinds of holes.... Puffy and none puffy....don't like rosebuds.... As I'm not into fisting.... Have done it on very rare occasions.... But not my thing! One def must is that a hole is clean! Some holes rub my dick the right way and others don't....like it when a hole feel nice and slick...tight but not to tight...