What can a bottom do to thank you for breeding?

spunk-receptacle

Well this one bottom told me "thank you for breeding me" and that sent me over the edge and then i knocked him up again. Just say stuff like thank you I really needed that. Or like damn you were good we need to do this again. Definiteley making us feel wanted is a good way to thank us.

Edited by Kloik

The best and only way needed to show thanks is to let him fuck you again. Saying it out loud is kind of pathetic. You can be submissive without being worthless. You just let him fuck you after all. Tops appreciate and need that. That is how it works folks. Showing appreciation is always better than saying it with words.

I always suck my top's cock clean, unless he's to sensitive after he cums. Most of them love that sight of ATM and the sensation that I'm not squeamish about ATM, plus they're getting their cocks sucked...

I agree. I love it when a bottom gently sucks and licks me clean after I squirt inside him. Get every drop and lick off the lube. Do that, say you'd like to fuck again sometime, and get dressed. That's enough.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a btm, I like to show my tops that I'm enjoying the ride -- moan a little, push back to meet their thrusts, tell them how good they feel inside me -- after they cum I suck our juices from their cock and tell them how good their cock/cum and my ass tastes together. This type of appreciation often scores me a 2nd load before they leave. For the few who felch my hole and share our mix with a kiss -- they get the highest praise and a btm so turned on that I will do almost anything they want in return ;-)

• Like 1