Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

If it one fling, I won’t tell. Or it usually they don’t bother to ask anyways. If I find someone potential to want to be a relationship with, I will come clean of my status-positive undetectable. 

I discuss it to be honest. I tell them my status and if the other isn't into it and runs, I assume they'd been a shit fuck...but in a weird way I like being refused sometimes. If the other is neg and into fucking a poz guy like myself, that also turns me on as well. I like hooking up with the risk takers as I was once one myself.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Yes, honestly I do discuss it and don't think there's anything wrong with that... Breeding is the only way to be fucked, but you don't have to be pozzed if you perfer not to.... There are men that want to  be pozzed and some don't...I like that BZ supports both ideas!

• Like 2

The only guys who ask if I have anything are the ones who are cheating or in open relationship.  When hooking up I'm usually straight down to what we met up for, if I like the guy and it turns to a fwb situation then we will discuss status. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

curiously...i find a hot stranger looking to dump his poz load a big turn on and practically beg for it, esp when they know i am poz too. the mindset of never too much poz cum.

11 hours ago, Atnrave said:

I discuss it to be honest. I tell them my status and if the other isn't into it and runs, I assume they'd been a shit fuck...but in a weird way I like being refused sometimes. If the other is neg and into fucking a poz guy like myself, that also turns me on as well. I like hooking up with the risk takers as I was once one myself.

i have found being refused makes me feel dirtier and sluttier...

Had a weird experience today , fucked 2 bottoms while out cruising no talk of status ( which is normal) , on the way back to the van he asked me if I was neg and on prep.

A little late for that conversation I thought.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/13/2024 at 1:14 PM, Davidc said:

Had a weird experience today , fucked 2 bottoms while out cruising no talk of status ( which is normal) , on the way back to the van he asked me if I was neg and on prep.

A little late for that conversation I thought.

I’ve had this happen before. I even had a jealous boyfriend contact me on an app and say my hookup was POZ and that I took his load like a whore. I said “your point?”

• Haha 1

I used to ask when I was younger because I wanted to "minimize my risk", and I'd judge how they reacted to the question.

Since I'm on PrEp I stopped asking. But some people might still ask me. 

In some countries is quite common for guys to ask if I was negative after I bred them (i.e., Taiwan, Mexico...).

Edited by lecheroxxl