Bottoms who don't get hard

Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?

• It's a turn off when they don't get hard
    • I don't really care if they get hard
    • I think it's hot when they stay soft

Guest bareman

As a bottom whore here, I can say I rarely get hard. I am there to service the top for his pleasure. As I get older I get more enjoyment from my pussy than my cock anyway. I love taking the tops loads in my ass or down my throat. I can always jack off later when I am alone to the thoughts of the fucking I just received. I am in my 50's now and I cum less and take longer to get hard anyway. So it is perfect for me to give my top as much pleasure as I can.

I have to agree with many of the bottoms on here. As a submissive btm, it is about pleasuring the top. I luv being plowed so HARD that my eyes roll back in my head. when that happens or when I am all into servicing the top, my hard on is non-existent. I rarely get off before the top/tops are done using me. Once I feel the reward of a throbbing cock pumping juice balls deep and bare in me, that is wehn I get off.

• 3 weeks later...

I can only speak for myself and I'm sure every top feels differently. I've always liked when a bottom boy stays soft and focuses completely on his boyhole. For a bottom boy to tug on own dick seems distracting and unnecessary to me. Over the years, my preference has turned into more of a mandate, to the extent that I'll tell a boy upfront to stay soft and will absolutely ban any kind of masturbation while I'm fucking. There is a physical beauty to seeing a perfectly groomed limp dick sway gently with each stroke. But above all, this is about the spiritual and emotional connection I feel with a bottom boy when I fuck. As a daddy/master, I want to look down on a boy's face and know he is in a state of total submission and surrendered to his top. I want our minds to be focused on the same: the pleasure of fucking, and the ultimate goal of the top's total release. When I slowly pull out and see a string of semen between my piss slit and the boyhole, I want to know that we both feel completely fulfilled. Any boy who has any other goals than to take my load is not a boy I want to fuck. I know that limits my options, but when I find a boy like that I know we'll have sex at a higher level and that the moment I dump my load will take us both into the spheres.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

as a submissive bottom, all of my attention is focused on the play at the moment and not on my cock! i used to get embarrassed when i did not get hard during play or when being fucked, but i finally accepted it for what it is - it ain't gonna happen - and i do not care, anymore! i always explain to my Top that my staying soft is no indication of my pleasure - and once His cock has entered y ass without any lubrication - he has no doubts that i am enjoying it. my ass self-lubricates and i have multiple orgasms and cum internally. there is a big difference between being a "complete bottom" and being a "submissive bottom" and there are times when i am seeking the grand cock and times when my entire body craves being dominated and controlled and it is then that i offer my entire self totally to the Dom for whatever purpose he desires, when i am in a bottom mode it is my ass and throat that i am offering, nothing more! No matter which, my cock rarely gets hard, unless i am tweaked or stoned!

I can only speak for myself and I'm sure every top feels differently. I've always liked when a bottom boy stays soft and focuses completely on his boyhole. For a bottom boy to tug on own dick seems distracting and unnecessary to me. Over the years, my preference has turned into more of a mandate, to the extent that I'll tell a boy upfront to stay soft and will absolutely ban any kind of masturbation while I'm fucking. There is a physical beauty to seeing a perfectly groomed limp dick sway gently with each stroke. But above all, this is about the spiritual and emotional connection I feel with a bottom boy when I fuck. As a daddy/master, I want to look down on a boy's face and know he is in a state of total submission and surrendered to his top. I want our minds to be focused on the same: the pleasure of fucking, and the ultimate goal of the top's total release. When I slowly pull out and see a string of semen between my piss slit and the boyhole, I want to know that we both feel completely fulfilled. Any boy who has any other goals than to take my load is not a boy I want to fuck. I know that limits my options, but when I find a boy like that I know we'll have sex at a higher level and that the moment I dump my load will take us both into the spheres.

WOW.... I will bottom for you ANYTIME!!

• 1 month later...

As some sort of gender confused bottom, it is the ultimate turn on to be fucked while staying soft. I always do when a man enters me...but I can control my orgasm. By rubbing my penis (I think of it has a clit when I am fucking) like a woman does--side to side instead of up and down--I usually come right when my man releases inside of me...complete bliss. I feel so proud of my man, and of myself, for making him hard and come in me, while I stay completely small. I just wish I could find a man to do it without a condom....it has to be special though...

Sorry if I disgust/offend anyone--I am completely ashamed of how I feel, left out of the straight and most of the gay community...

• 2 weeks later...
I have to agree with many of the bottoms on here. As a submissive btm, it is about pleasuring the top. I luv being plowed so HARD that my eyes roll back in my head. when that happens or when I am all into servicing the top, my hard on is non-existent. I rarely get off before the top/tops are done using me. Once I feel the reward of a throbbing cock pumping juice balls deep and bare in me, that is wehn I get off.

I agree, being a good bottom is all about pleasuring our top. When I am into this, my hard on is non-existent too. Since I am concentrating on pleasing my top, most of the time I can feel the reward of his throbbing cock pumping his man juice deep inside me. It is so good to feel well used by a man.

Hi maikol20, sexy bottom, and answer is too nice that you don't get hard...

Hi Cardoc, enjoying and loving being a bottom more and more. Thanks for all your nice tips and encouragement. Still servicing my profs and their friends, and some hot students too. Construction workers left and I have enough men to keep me happy and fulfilled. Enjoy browsing here, reading and responding a few times.

I haven't gotten hard with anything in my puss since I was in my early 20s and I prefer it that way. I also rarely get hard any longer when I suck. I'm attracted to tops who want their bottoms to stay soft and impotent and concentrate all my attention on pleasuring his penis with my puss muscles. Wanting to be bred is about the natural desire to have a dominant male pleasure himself in my puss and deposit his dna deep in my puss. The fact that I have a dick is irrelevant, other than the fact that it makes me male and attracts the kind of man that I want breeding me. As a raw bottom my only purpose is to serve the man and the penis breeding me and milk every drop of his seed possible into my body. To me getting hard while I'm servicing a top is just a distraction that takes away from the true purpose of my dick service.