Mildly Disappointing Afternoon at Berkeley Steamworks

Pighole88

Some Sundays I like to go to the Berkeley Steamworks, always with the mission of taking loads in mind. Yesterday was a little bit of a bust - was still fun, but not quite as fruitful as I'd hoped.

I got there at about 3:30, threw my clothes and towel in the locker. I prefer to walk around in a jock, which pretty much screams "bottom". Besides, it was SF Bear weekend and as a young cub, I figured what better weekend than to show it off?

I immediately went to the sling in what I call the "sleaze" room (the room with all of gloryholes, the fuckbench, etc.). I was shocked to see nobody had occupied the sling yet so I happily hopped in. The room was busy (and unusually dark) but nobody seemed interested. They would all peek through the cage to see the slut in the sling, and a few guys came over and felt my unused ass up, but nobody seemed to want to fuck. As I looked around, this was the case in most of the area. A lot of cruising but not much action.

I decided to try the gloryholes. Within a minute or two I had a raw cock pushing against my hole. Being as I wasn't properly lubed (with cum) he lubed up a nice fat cock and stuck it in me. I was tender still, not stretched out from a multitude of cock as I should've been. He thrust in several times and then pulled out and switched to another hole. I waited thinking he might get disappointed with what was on the other side but after a few minutes I realized, he's not coming back. Oh well. At least I had a raw cock in me.

I decided that it might be best to get a room so that I could wait ass up on the bed - that usually works. Alas, I was #24 on the waiting list. I decided to wait but wasn't optimistic about getting a room at this point, so I headed back to the sleaze room.

I was mistaken in thinking I could get a spot on the fuckbench, as it was already occupied by some muscley bottom with a well-worn hole. My cock was already hard so I thought, why not, and I stuck it in. I wasn't ready to cum yet, which I realized would probably be a disappointment to the bottom (I know it saddens me when I'm in that situation) so I thrust in really hard a few times, in the hopes that he thought he got yet another load in that cesspool of a cunt. He moaned, and I pulled out my still hard (and very wet) cock with a "plop". His hole was a mess, in a good way. Totally wrecked and just dripping with stranger cum. Realizing I still had not yet cum, I wiped a little bit of it from his hole and reached back to finger it into my own hole, then walked away.

I've had luck in the past going up the stairs of the platform, standing facing the wall with my legs spread, and just kind-of waiting. There were a number of guys up there and once in a while they'd come to feel me up. Not a single one of them wanted to fuck. Did I just get there too early? Back to making my rounds.

I looked in the sling and sure enough it had been occupied once more. I went to feel the bottom's swollen hole and it was even wetter and more worn out than the last guy's. Still hard (and having only fake cum), I put it in the bottom. This hole was even sweeter than the last. I could almost literally feel every load in his ass sloshing around, engulfing my raw cock. He got me very close to cumming but I still hadn't had a single load in my ass. Again, not wanting to be a disappointment, I played the role of the "dumper" and moaned a bit. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me tight against him, and started flexing his ass muscles. For as sloppy as he was, it still felt remarkably good and he was getting me close to actually cumming. I had to pull away fast before it actually happened, despite his best efforts to pull me back in.

I went back to the platform and watched a very desperate slut go up to every single guy on the platform and try to suck their cocks. If they relented, he'd then spin around once they were fully hard and try to sit on it. Some guys didn't let him, and some guys didn't even want him sucking their cock. But the ones who did oblige filled his ass very quickly. As desperate of a slut as he was, I had to admire him for his effort. He certainly had more seed in his guts than I did at this point. He tried getting my cock and I stuck it in him for a moment to feel the warm loads around my dick, but I wasn't that interested in him. His energy was weird, like an autistic PNPer or something.

A muscled Daddy-Bear in his late 40s or early 50s with a HUGE beard approached me. He was feeling me up, pulling on my nipple rings, chewing on my neck, and then slid his raw cock up in me. A crowd gathered to watch, which made me feel like even more of a slut. He wrapped his arm around my neck from behind and started growling, and then basically howling as he unloaded what felt like a HUGE load in my ass. I'm pretty sure everyone in a one-mile radius knew I was getting knocked up. He stayed in me for a while and I felt like my ass had just been flooded with cum. After he left I reached around and pushed a little bit out to jack off with, and sure enough it was a massive, massive load.

The next guy came up to me and started feeling me up. He was an older guy, gray hair. Not sexy in the least, but he had a big cock and I wanted load like there was no tomorrow. He started fingering my ass and I got his cock rock hard. He then leaned over and whispered "Room 312". I wasn't thrilled about the idea of getting fucked where nobody could see me, but I wanted some cum at this point so just went for it. When I got in there, he pushed me on the bed. Then I heard an unpleasant sound. That's right. He was unwrapping a condom. I weighed the options in my head - did I want dick, or did I want cum? Cum won. "I don't use those" I said frankly. "C'mon, you won't even feel it". Bullshit. I know what it feels like and it's not my thing anymore. "Sorry" I said as I slid my jock back up and walked out.

I was about ready to give up at this point and figured, well, I had one load in me at least. I needed to find a hole to dump in. Sling guy was still there, but getting fucked at the time. Fuckbench guy was still there, with guys jacking off around him but nobody taking advantage of that smooth hole. I opted for fuckbench guy. Besides, I like an audience. I don't think he even saw me but I slid into him dry. He didn't need lube anymore. Lucky bitch. I start furiously pumping at his hole and we drew even more of an audience. A cute young fit early 20's guy came over and was jacking off right next to me. I pulled out thinking he'd want a turn but instead he turned me around, bent me over aggressively and shoved right into me. Nice. Fuckbench guy stood up and turned around to watch, and started cheering him on. "C'mon, fuck his ass. Breed that boy". I appreciated the support since I potentially just stole one of his loads. The kid got more furious and rough with his fuck, and I could feel the foreskin from his uncut cock sliding back and forth inside me. He grunted and pulled me close as I milked his cock with my ass muscles. Finally, another load. I stood up and apologized to the fuckbench guy for stealing the show, but he said he thought it was hot.

He had walked away before I got a chance to slide back in him, and so I stroked my cock to the edge. I needed a hole, and quick. Desperate slut was bent over sucking some old guy's dick and so I figured, sure, why not. I pumped twice before I shot the load I'd been edging for several hours, which felt massive. He didn't realize I had cum so tried pulling me back when I pulled out but I slapped his hand away. Sluts need boundaries.

So overall, 2 loads. Not my best night, but it wasn't a total bust. As I stood outside waiting for my cab, another guy walked out, stopped and said "You took a lot of dick tonight, huh?"

"Not as much as I would've liked"

"Have a lot of cum in your ass?"

"Only 2 loads"

"Well if I'm here next time, I'll add mine".

Maybe I should try on a Saturday?