Spontaneous loaded by the technician

2 loads from the internet technician that came to fix the fiber connection at the house.

he got early and I was putting on some clothes fast as I was lazily naked in the house after a morning fuck with the partner as I was getting the call that he was early and if it's ok for him to show up now, I okayed it and put on a pair of shorts and opened the door to this young hunk!

he was obviously checking me out, since I was shirtless and without underwear and packing a semi lol 

I showed him to the connection box and he started to work, apparently it wasn't an issue at the house so he had to go outside to fix something, and it was hot there. 
30 min later he comes back in all sweaty and panting so I offered him an ice cold drink and he followed me to the kitchen.

apparently, some of the cum I had in me leaked and soaked in the shorts fabric as I was sitting waiting for him and it was showing.

he obviously noticed and started flirting with me asking what kind of workouts I do to keep my chest pumped and commented that I was 'sweaty' in my ass crack lol 

That comment led to me dropping my pants, while he was undressing so fast, bending me over the counter and began eating my ass, asking how many loads I already have in me and I answered with "2 my partner dumped before leaving" 

he dove right in and tongue fucked me deep and opening me up with his fingers as he was getting ready to fuck me.

he had a nice 9" cock, cut and veiny and I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me and we walked up the stairs to the bedroom he got a call from his supervisor and he lied to him saying that there were a few more issues needed to be fixed as he was fingering my hole.

we get to the bedroom, I drop to my knees and take hi la rock hard cock all the way till I feel his soft blond pubes on my nose and he starts fucking my throat for a short while, till he announces he wanted to fuck my slutty hole and pulls his dick, throw me on the back, laying on my back I instinctively lifted my legs and showed him my sloppy hole, he just walked towards me, positioned his cock head on my hole and played with it circling around as I begged him to push it in.

he grinned at me and with one shove he was deep in me, as I was moaning like a slut feeling him balls deep. He gave me a second to adjust before starting to plow my hole hard and fast just like a love it! 
He was pumping me for 5 minutes till he announced he was going to breed me soon and all I could do is beg him for it.

he dumped a massive load in me and kept hard, slowly rocking his cock in me as we were making out and soon after he started increasing the pace till he was fucking me even harder than before, we were both moaning and sweating hard till he announced he was going to flood my hole again with his seed! Fuck yeah!

I squeezed my ass muscled around his cock and he started pumping another big load in me, I felt like 6-7 squirts till he collapsed on top of me spent.

His cock went soft and popped out as he stood up and I immediately took it in my mouth to taste the loads and my ass juices before we went downstairs for him to get dressed and leave to another call lol 

I did offer him to rinse himself but he wanted to smell me with him during the day so I jokingly told him he could drop by at the end of his day, his reply was 'I'll definitely consider that, I have your number so I'll text you later' 

now I have 4 loads in my and in desperate need for more, I wonder how much I can get before he and my partner arrives lol 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 16

Well he certainly confirmed the connection. I love getting loaded by a tradie. I hope he returns tonight to check everything is working ok. 

• Like 1

He didn't end up returning the same yesterday but today he came by when he had an empty slot to dump 2 more loads in my hole, I was already filled by 5 loads before he came, 2 from my partner and 3 strangers stopping by the house while we were both working from home.

he really enjoyed fucking my sloppy cum filled hole and commented how his previous male or female partners could never do that and be a slut like me. I was blushing lol 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 4/26/2024 at 3:15 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

I wish I lived in your neighbourhood 😜🥵

Heck, I just wish his technician showed up at my door. All I ever seem to have show up are older married guys who never show the slightest glimmer of needing to get off. From their general physical condition, I wonder if their glimmer burned out 10 years prior lol

• Like 1